SSC Examination 2019: Staff Selection Commission has released a notification in continuation to earlier notice dated December 14, 2018 to inform the candidates about the final dates for conducting Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 and SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination, 2018 in the Computer Based Mode.
As per the notification, SSC will be conducting the examinations from January 13 to March 16, 2019.
Also see : Fresher Jobs 2019
The examination will be conducted as per the Schedule given below:
- Jr. Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Sr. Hindi Translator & Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2018 (Paper-I): 13th January 2019
- Examination for Selection Posts Phase – VI/2018 Exam Date:
- Matriculation Level: 16th January 2019 to 18th January 2019
- Higher Secondary Level: 17th January 2019 & 18th January 2019
- Graduation Level: 17th January 2019 & 18th January 2019
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2018: 05th February 2019 to 07th February 2019 Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF & Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018: 11th February 2019 to 11th March 2019
- Rect. of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF & SI in Delhi Police Exam – 2018 (Paper-I): 12th March 2019 to 16th March 2019
Also see : Bank Jobs 2019