SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 162 Cluster Resource Centre Coordinators Posts
SSA Delhi Cluster Resource Centre Coordinators Recruitment 2019 – Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA Delhi) Recruitment 2019 Notification. SSA has released official notification for the positions of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinators. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
The job applications for SSA Delhi Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 10th Jul 2019
We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Also See : Fresher Jobs 2019
SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of The Organization: Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA Delhi)
- Name of the Posts: Cluster Resource Centre Coordinators
- Job Category: Delhi Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Delhi
- No. of Posts: 162 Vacancies
|District name||English||Math||Hindi||Sanskrit||Natural science||Social science||Urdu|
|North West A||12||15||06||08||11||04||02|
|North West B||17||11||19||15||10||13||–|
|South West A||02||03||01||–||01||–||–|
|South West B||15||15||10||15||04||14||–|
Eligibility Criteria for SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Essential: Graduate and Degree in Education with 05 years teaching experience from a recognized school
- Desirable: M.Ed/M.Phil, computer knowledge and other higher qualification
- Age Limit: Maximum age is 45 years on the date of publication of the advertisement.
Mode of Selection
- The eligible candidates should submit their application online in the prescribed format. Merit list will be prepared based on academic performance of the applicant at different level i.e. X, XII, Graduation, B.Ed (Degree in Education), higher education and based on the score received in skill test/interview.
Reservation of Posts
- The reservation will be allowed as per policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- The Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC) will be engaged till 31.03.2020, renewable thereafter on an annual basis as per guidelines of MHRD, Govt. of India, and based on performance
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 40,000/- per month (consolidated).
SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible candidates may apply online at SSA Delhi’s website (edudel.nic.in) from 27th June 2019 to 10th July 2019
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all the details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
SSA Delhi Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th June 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 10th July 2019