South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 12 Probationary Legal Officer Posts
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 – South Indian Bank has released the notification regarding filling the vacancies for Probationary Legal Officers in Scale I cadre. The Bank organization invites online applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Probationary Legal Officer Posts in South Indian Bank branches all over India.
We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here.
See: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 for Probationary Officer
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- Job Role: Probationary Legal Officer
- Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
- The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.
- The candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019
(As on 30.06.2019)
- Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course
- Age Criteria: Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and not later than 30th June 2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Work Experience (Desirable): Candidates with experience at Bar or other Banks/ FIs as Legal Officers will be given preference
See: Bank PO Exam 2019
- Online Test and Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
- For General Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only from 17th July 2019 to 28th July 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 17th July 2019
- Closing of Online Application Form: 28th July 2019
- Online Test for Probationary Legal Officer: 11th August 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence