South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification-Apply for 192 Posts of Clerk cum Typist against GDCE Quota
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 – South Eastern Railway has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of 192 Junior clerk cum typists against GDCE Quota in South Eastern Railway, West Bengal.
Interested and eligible applicants may submit the application form for this RRB Govt. Jobs from 10th December 2018 to 09th January 2019
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Organization Name: South Eastern Railway (SER)
- Post Name: Junior Clerk cum Typist GDCE Quota
- Job Type: Latest Railway Jobs
- Total Vacancies: 192 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
- Candidate should have passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 503. marks in the aggregate. 503 marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman and for candidates who are Graduates. Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English/ 25 w.p.m., Hindi on computer/ typewriter.
- Applicants maximum age limit is 42 years as on 01st January 2019 and age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC candidates is 03 years.
- Through written exam and typing test applicants will be selected.
- GDCE Quota is earmarked out of Direct Recruitment Vacancies. The standard of Written Examination will be therefore similar to that conducted by RRB for open market candidates
- The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple-Choice type in English and Hindi only and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning
- The questions paper will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions
- Only serving Regular/permanent Railway Employees of South Eastern Railway (Erstwhile Group-‘D’), who are working in grade pay lower than the grade pay of the notified post (i.e. GP of Rs.1800/- in 6th CPC/ Level-1 of 7th CPC) and all the serving regular Group ‘C’ such as J/Peon, Record Sorter etc. in GP Rs.1900/- i 6th CPC/ Level-2 of 7th CPC are eligible to apply
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- The application form has to be filled up to the candidates in his/her handwriting in Black Ball Point Pen.
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Address Mentioned Below for sending applications on or before 09th January 2019. along with following certificates:
- 10 class or equivalent Board certificate in proof of date of birth.
- SC/ST certificate and OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate from appropriate civil authority for availing community reservation benefits (in the form.at meant for appointments to posts in Govt. Of India);
- Certificates with mark lists in proof of possessing minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post (at para-4 above.)
- Application Form can download from http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process: 10th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09th January 2019