SSTRB announced 249 PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Notification 2019
Sikkim Govt Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019 – Sikkim State Teachers’ Recruitment Board (SSTRB) has invited applications for the recruitment of PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) – 249 Vacancies Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 08th March 2019.
Details of Sikkim HRDD Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Sikkim State Teachers’ Recruitment Board
- Job Type: State Government
- Advt. Number: Ref. No: 19 /SSTRB/2019
- Job Name: Post Graduate Teacher
- Total Vacancy: 249 Posts
- Job Location: Sikkim
Also See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Subject- wise Vacancy
- Sikkim State Teachers’ Recruitment Board allocates overall 249 vacancies for this recruitment. Subject wise vacancy details are given below.
- English – 30 Posts
- Political Science – 17 Posts
- History – 17 Posts
- Geography – 23 Posts
- Economics – 19 Posts
- Sociology – 09 Posts
- Hindi – 22 Posts
- Nepali – 21 Posts
- Commerce – 16 Post
- Physics – 24 Posts
- Chemistry – 15 Posts
- Maths – 19 Posts
- Biology – 17 Posts
- Aspirants should have completed Post Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST & OBC) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
Also See: Government Jobs in India
- Should have attained the age of 21 years and should not have crossed 40 years in terms of Notification No. M (3)(55)/DOP/PT-III, dated: 03.07.2017.
Selection Process for Sikkim Govt Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written examination (Paper I – Consisting of General English, General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude (MCQ) and Paper II – Main Subject (Subjective), Classroom Demonstration and Viva-voce.
- Admission at all stages of examination for which applicants are admitted by the Board viz. written exam, classroom demonstration and viva-voce will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Level 15 Cell 1 of Pay matrix of SGS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2018
Sikkim Govt Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Go to official website www.sikkimhrdd.org
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format available in the Sikkim State Teachers Recruitment Board Office after submitting a Bank Receipt of Rupees 200/- (Rupees Two hundred) only payable in the State Bank of Sikkim under the revenue Head 0202-102-03-Edn.
- The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any purpose
- Application Form will be issued from 11th February 2019 at the office of SSRTB, Upper Syari, Gangtok. Last date for the receipt of application is 08th March 2019 (within office hours).
- The Board will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise. Applicants are advised to go through the Advertisement scrupulously and fill in the form accordingly.
Also See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
Important Dates for Sikkim Govt PGT Recruitment 2019
- Application Form will be issued from 11th February 2019 at the office of SSRTB
- Last date for the receipt of application is 08th March 2019 (within office hours)