SEBI Recruitment 2018 Notification for 120 Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Vacancies
SEBI Recruitment 2018 – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) issued SEBI Recruitment 2018 notification for the recruitment of 120 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream for Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Online applications will be accepted only through the online link put up on the SEBI website www.sebi.gov.in. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format from 15th September 2018
SEBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all
- Name of the Recruiter: Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Posts Name: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- General: 84 Posts
- Legal: 18 Posts
- Information Technology: 08 Posts
- Engineering (Civil): 05 Posts
- Engineering (Electrical): 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- General: (1) Master’s Degree in any discipline OR (2) Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR (3) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR (4) Chartered Accountant OR (5) Company Secretary OR (6) Chartered Financial Analyst OR (7) Cost & Work Accountant.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Information Technology: (1) Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronic/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR; (2) Masters in Computers Application OR (3) Graduate in any discipline with post-graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years, as on 31st August 2018 i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after 01st September 1988
- Relaxation in age limits will be given as per applicable rules
Selection Process for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an online examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market.
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an online exam consisting of three papers. Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview. SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
- Appropriate reservation will be given to candidates belonging to OBC (NCL), SC, ST and PwBD candidates
- Four percent horizontal reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per Section 34 of “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
- The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
Pay & Benefits
- The pay scale of Officers Grade ‘A’ in SEBI is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years). Other benefits viz., House Allowance, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Eye Refraction, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Education Expenses, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility, etc., will be as admissible to an Officer in Grade-A in SEBI
- The on-line examinations and interviews will be held in various cities across India
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- Rs.850/- as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category and Rs.100/- as intimation charges for SC/ST/ PwBD candidates
Pre-Exam Training for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates
- SEBI will arrange pre-exam training for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, free of cost at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi Centres.
- Candidates, who desire to avail of the training, may apply separately to SEBI and will be required to attach a scanned copy of the caste/ PwBD certificate.
- Eligible candidates can visit the official site of SEBI at https://www.sebi.gov.in and apply for the post through the prescribed format from 15th September 2018
- This is not the detailed advertisement and is only meant as an advance intimation of recruitment. Applications will be accepted only through the online link which will be put up on the SEBI website. No other form of application will be considered
Important Dates for SEBI Recruitment 2018
- Opening Date of Application: 15 September 2018