SBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 477 Post of Specialist Cadre Officers
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India has recently given notification to recruitment Specialist Cadre Officers on Regular & Contract basis. The application process started on 06th September 2019 and will end on 25th September 2019.
To get more details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancy 2019 like as Education Qualification, Age limitations, Recruitment Process, how to apply, important dates & other employment rules are given below.
Also See : SBI SO 2019 Result for various JMGS I and MMGS II posts released
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
- Advt. No. CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
- Total No. of Vacancy: 477 Posts
- Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO)
- Types of Job: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All India
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Name of the Posts
- Developer: 147 Posts
- Developer: 34 Posts
- System / Server Administrator: 47 Posts
- Database Administrator: 29 Posts
- Cloud Administrator: 15 Posts
- Network Engineer: 14 Posts
- Tester: 04 Posts
- WAS Administrator: 06 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 04 Posts
- UX Designer: 03 Posts
- IT Risk Manager: 01 Post
- IT Security Expert: 15 Posts
- Project Manager: 14 Posts
- Application Architect: 05 Posts
- Technical Lead: 04 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 02 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 02 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 61 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 18 Posts
- IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.): 05 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting): 04 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 04 Posts
- Security Analyst: 13 Posts
- Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 01 Post
- Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (SOC Governance): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 03 Posts
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting): 01 Post
Also See : SBI SCO 2019 Admit Card released, here’s step to download
- Developer, System / Server Administrator, Database Administrator, Cloud Administrator, Network Engineer, Tester, WAS Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, UX Designer, IT Risk Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect, Technical Lead, Infrastructure Architect – BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ ECE or MCA/ M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/ Institute and relevant experience.
- Deputy Manager, Security Analyst, Manager and Chief Manager – B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science /Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations OR;
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
- For further details of Educational Qualification, please read official Advertisement
- Various (see details in official advertisement)
- Schedule Caste (SC)/Schedule Tribe (ST) – 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) – 03 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PWD (GEN) – 10 Years
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview for all Deputy Manager, Security Analyst, Manager and Chief Manager posts and Online Written Test & Interview for other posts.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
SBI SCO Remuneration
- Junior Management Grade Scale I (JMGS I) – Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Middle Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II) – Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – Rs.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV (SMGS-IV) – Rs.50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and intimation charges of Rs.125/- (Rupees One hundred Twenty-Five only) for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- Interested and qualified candidates may apply beside to SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 by Online go through the website of SBI i.e. i.e. https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers from 06th September 2019 to 25th September 2019 afterward Online Apply link will be disabled.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
- This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission for SBI SO Jobs: 06th September 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 25th September 2019
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): 20th October 2019
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test: 10th October 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence