SBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 11 Deputy Manager and Senior Executive Posts
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Dy Manager & Sr. Executive Posts in Department of Payments & Special Projects, SBI, Mumbai, Maharashtra on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 22nd January 2019 to 11th February 2019 for 11 Vacancies.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through Bank’s official website
SBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) [Regular Grade: MMGS-II] – Gen-05, OBC-01 Total – 06
- Senior Executive (IS Audit) [Contractual] – Gen-04, OBC-01 Total – 05
- Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Also see: Bank PO 2019 Exam Dates
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2019
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) / Senior Executive (IS Audit) [Contractual]: B.E/B.Tech in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Application/Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentations with minimum 60% marks.
- Skills: Experience in VPAT tools like Nessus, Retina, SAINT and Kali Linux
- Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in IS Audit in renowned firm/ Corporate. (Post basic qualification) Experience in Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking will be preferred.
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
- Senior Executive (IS Audit) [Contractual] – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
- Age Relaxation: 3 years; PWD (OBC) -13 Years; PWD (General) – 10 Years
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interaction for both posts
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not be venturing candidate for being called for interaction.
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – Scale of Pay: Rs.31705-1145 / 1-3285-1310 / 10-45950
- Senior Executive (IS Audit) – CTC: Negotiable, Rang; Indicative Rs.13 Lacs to Rs.16 Lacs per annum.; No other perks in addition to CTC.
Also see: Fresher Jobs 2019
SBI Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
- Candidates are requested to apply online through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22nd January 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 11th February 2019