SBI Jobs 2019 – Apply Online for 56 Bank Medical Officer Posts
SBI Bank Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – State Bank of India (SBI) published an official notification for Recruitment of Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) for 56 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment.
These 56 Bank Medical Officer Posts are in SBI, Across India. We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fees, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II) – MMGS-II: 56 Posts
- Manager Analyst – MMGS-II: 06 Posts
- Advisor for Fraud Management – Contractual: 03 Posts
- Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 + Other allowances applicable as per SBIOSR + Non-practicing allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay Approximate CTC at Metro Rs 13.30 lacs to 15.25 lacs.
SBI Bank Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 19th September 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Eligibility for SBI Bank Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II):
- As on 31.03.2019. MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
Essential Experience (As on 31.03.2019)
- a) Those having MBBS Degree: Minimum 5 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI). (Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility)
- b) Those having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum 3 Years’ Experience as a General Practitioner reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Experience gained during internship will not be counted for eligibility
- As on 30.04.2019. Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA (Finance) or Equivalent/ PGDM(Finance) or Equivalent.
- Essential Experience (As on 30.04.2019): Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience as on 30.04.2019 in the area of Corporate Finance/ Corporate Credit (Sanction/ Credit Monitoring). Preference will be given to Banking Experience, However, applicants who have similar experience in any NBFC can also apply Advisor for
- The candidate should be a retired IPS (Indian Police Service) Officer / State Police Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and should have worked in / handled Vigilance/Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime departments Minimum 5 Years of experience in conduct of Investigation/Supervision in investigation works during his/ her service
- Advisor for Fraud Management – Below 63 years (As on 31.05.2019)
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview
- Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit
SBI Bank Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered
- When the information/application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs.750/-for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and intimation charges of Rs.125/-for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.