Sangrur Court Recruitment 2019 for Peon and Steno Posts
Sangrur Court Peon and Steno Recruitment 2019 – Sangrur Court invites applications from interested candidates for the recruitment of the post of Peon and Steno. Eligible candidates can apply by 22nd November 2019.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Sangrur Court Peon and Steno Recruitment 2019
- Educational Qualification: B.A or B.Sc or equivalent thereto from a recognized University. He should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects.
- For Stenographer: Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university and will be required to pass a test at the speed of 80 w.p.m in English Shorthand and transcription thereof at the speed of 20 w.p.m and also to show proficiency in computers. The candidates who have knowledge of Punjabi Typing will be preferred.
- For Peon: Middle standard examination possessing knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be between 18 to 37 years of age as on 01.01.2019, with upper age relaxation for candidates of reserved categories as per govt. rules.
Sangrur Court Peon and Steno Recruitment 2019, Application Process
- Candidates can apply offline. The postal address is Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Sangrur, New Judicial Courts complex, Sangrur.
Sangrur Court Peon and Steno Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application: 04th Nov. 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 22nd Nov. 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs