Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2019 for 08 Jr. Clerk, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2019 – Sahitya Akademi has invited applications for the Junior Clerk, Technical Assistant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 28th October 2019.
- An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India is fully funded by it, invites applications for the post of Junior Clerk and other us under:
- Junior Clerk: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Sub Editor: 01 Post
- Senior Accountant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Editor: 01 Post
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Junior Clerk: 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Technical Assistant: Graduation or equivalent qualification
- Sub Editor: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts with Hindi as an elective subject
- Senior Accountant: Graduation in Commerce from a recognized University
- Assistant Editor: A Post Graduate degree from a recognized University in a language/literature recognized by the Akademi
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit Akademic’s website and follow the application procedure started.
- The shortlisted candidates fulfilling the essential qualifications will be required to appear for a written test to judge their knowledge of English, Hindi, and General Knowledge on a convenient date and time as decided by the Akademic
- The application in the prescribed format as given on Akademic’s Website http://www.sahitya-akademic.gov.in along with self-attested copies of certificates of qualifications /experience etc. kept in an envelope duly super-scribed “Application for the posts of Junior Clerk ________” addressed to the Secretary, Sahitya Akademic, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 should reach within 30 days time from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Last Date to send Application: 28th October 2019
See: Entrance Exams for Railways Recruitment