RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 700 Librarian (Grade III) Posts
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Recruitment 2019 – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites online application for the post of Librarian Grade III Direct Recruitment Exam from 02nd Nov. 2019 to 01st Dec. 2019.
Get complete detail about RSMSSB Librarian Grade-III application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification and more from the page below
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Librarian Grade (III)
- Work Location: Rajasthan
- Total No. of posts: 700
- Category wise vacancies-
- Non-Tribal Area (485 posts)-Gen(293 ),BC(88),SC(62),ST(42)
- Tribal Area (215 posts)-Gen(110),SC(09),ST(96)
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Recruitment 2019
- 12th pass with Certificate in Library Science
- Working knowledge of “Devnagri” and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- For Gen candidates: 18-40 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PWD: 10 years
- For SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- For OBC PWD: 13 years
- The selection will be based on written exam, personal interview and document verification.
See: Government Jobs
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- The candidates can apply online through the official website: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/registr
Step to fill online Application
- Visit the official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search for Librarian Grade-III notification link in careers/Advertisement/ News page.
- Download the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to RSMSSB recruitment 2019.
- Click on the online application link “Apply Now”.
- Fill in all your details.
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Submit the application
RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date of online registration: 02nd Nov. 2019
- Last Date of online registration: 01st Dec. 2019