RRC NER Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 21 Group C Posts
RRC NER Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway (NER), Jaipur invited applications against Sports Quota for the year 2018-19 for Group C Posts.
Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed from 17th December 2018 to 18th January 2019. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
- Notification Number – SER/PERS/Sports Quota/OA/2018-19
- Job Location: Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Jaipur
- Total No. of Vacancies is going to fill the positions in Northern Railway is 21 Sports Quota Jobs.
- Athletic – Men – 04 posts
- Hockey -Men – 03 posts
- Hockey – Women – 03 posts
- Cricket – Women – 02 posts
- Basket – Men – 02 posts
- Basketball – Women – 03 posts
- Volleyball – Men – 02 posts
- HandBall – Women – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RCC NER Sport Quota Recruitment 2018
- 12th pass for in Level 2 & 3 of Pay Matrix 7. CPC.
- Graduate for in Level 4 & 5 of Pay Matrix 7. CPC.
- The minimum norms for recruitment of sports quota, shall be as under in addition to the qualifying performance/position. These provisions shall be read along with note below the para
- The minimum sports norms for recruitment of sportspersons against Sport quota through Open Advertisement in different Grade Pay and Pay Bank for both (team and individual) events shall be as under:
- Represented the country in World cup (Junior/Senior Category)/World championships (Junior/Senior Category)/Asian games (Senior Category)/Commonwealth games (Senior Category) (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in Commonwealth Championship (Junior/Senior Category)/Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category)/South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior Category/USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category) (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships. (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in National games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympics Association. (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities. (OR)
- 1st Position in the Federation Cup Championship (Senior category)
- In between 18-25 years candidates as on 01st January 2019 can apply
- Based on candidate’s performance in trial and evaluation of sports and education achievements contenders will be recruited.
- Selected candidates for Group-C posts will get pay in between Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade pay allowances.
- Selected candidates will monthly pay band in level 4 & 5 is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- to Rs. 2800/- and in level 2 & 3 is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- to Rs. 2000/-
Application Form for RRC NER Sports Quota Recruitment 2018
- The link for Online Application is available at North Eastern Railways Website: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Candidate should carefully read all the instructions given in the Employment Notice before filling the online application form. Online application form should be filled following the step-by-step procedure given on the webpage. All the required fields must be filled up carefully. Candidates must upload the scanned recent photograph and signature while filling the application form.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities (PwDs)/Women, Minority and Economically Backward Classes – Refund of Rs.250/- will be made to the candidates who actually appear in the trial.
- All other Candidates – Rs.500/- refund of Rs.400/- will be made to the candidates who actually appear in the trial
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Important Dates RRC NER Sports Quota Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17th December 2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 18th January 2019
- Expected Date of Trial: 01st February 2019 to 15th March 2019