RRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 130000 NTPC, Para Medical Staff and other Posts
RRB Recruitment 2019 for NTPC, Para Medical Staff and other Posts – Ministry of Railways – Railway Recruitment Board is going to fill up 130000 vacancies posts of non-technical popular categories (NTPC), paramedical staff, ministerial and isolated categories and level 1 posts. Indian Railways invites online application from qualified aspirants to fill up these vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification for 130000 vacancies for NTPC, Paramedical Staff and other Posts through concern RRBs and RRCs. Candidates can check the online link given below for each RRBs and RRCs.
Also See : Fresher Jobs 2019
RRB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Govt. of India, Ministry of Railways – RRBS/Centralised Employment Notice (CEN)/RRCs /Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) RRC-01/2019
Details of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
- Job Name: Clerk, Typist, Station Master, Goods Guard & Other
- Organization Name: Ministry of Railways
- Advertisement Number: 01/ 2019
- Job Location: All over India
- Job Type: Railway Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 130000
- Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) invites online applications from eligible candidates for around 1,30,000 vacancies for the posts of:
- (1) RRB/CEN 01/2019 [Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)]/ (2) RRB/CEN 02/2019 [Para Medical Staff]/ (3) RRB/CEN 03/2019 [Ministerial and Isolated Categories] – 30,000 Posts
- (4) RRC/CEN 04/2019 [Level 1 Posts] – 1,00,000 Posts
a) Non-Technical Popular Categories (NPTC) like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Account Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum-Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master etc.
b) Para-Medical Staff like Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, etc.
c) Ministerial and Isolated Categories like Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi) etc.
d) Level-I Posts like Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&T departments), Assistant in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways
Vacancy Summary for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs as mentioned below for detailed RRBs CEN No. 01/2019, 02/2019 and 03/2019 and submission of Online Applications:
- RRB Ahmedabad = Website: http://www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in/
- RRB Ajmer = Website: http://www.rrbajmer.org/
- RRB Allahabad = Website: http://www.rrbald.gov.in/
- RRB Bangalore = Website: http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/
- RRB Bhopal = Website: http://www.rrbbpl.nic.in/
- RRB Bhubaneswar = Website: http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/
- RRB Bilaspur = Website: http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/
- RRB Chandigarh = Website: http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
- RRB Chennai = Website: http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
- RRB Gorakhpur = Website: http://www.rrbgkp.gov.in/
- RRB Guwahati = Website: http://www.rrbguwahati.gov.in/
- RRB Jammu Srinagar = Website: http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in/
- RRB Kolkata = Website: http://rrbkolkata.gov.in/
- RRB Malda = Website: http://www.rrbmalda.gov.in/
- RRB Mumbai = Website: http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in/
- RRB Muzaffarpur = Website: http://www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in/
- RRB Patna = Website: http://www.rrbpatna.gov.in/
- RRB Ranchi = Website: http://www.rrbranchi.gov.in/
- RRB Secunderabad = Website: http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/
- RRB Siliguri = Website: http://www.rrbsiliguri.org/
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram = Website: http://www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in/
- For Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Para Medical Staff, Ministerial and Isolated, Level 1 post pay scale Rs 7th CPC pay Matrix
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Recruitment 2019 for NTPC, Paramedical Staff and other Posts
- Candidate should possess Graduation/Inter etc.
- Different educational qualifications are prescribed for various posts. For details please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable
- Candidates should that they possess/fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed Medical Standard for the post(s) for which they are applying. For this, they should refer to the medical standards for each post as available in the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs/RRCs. Candidates found medically unsuitable for the applied posts(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
- As on 01st July 2019: For detailed about the prescribed lower /upper age limits (including upper age relaxation) prescribed for various posts, please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs whichever applicable.
- Selection will be based on written test/ skill test/ interview.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs.500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1 Rs. 400/-)
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman application fee candidates Rs.250/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1: Rs.250/-)
RRB Recruitment 2019 for NTPC, Paramedical Staff and other Posts Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.indianrailways.gov.in RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019.
Steps to Apply
- Log on to RRB NTPC careers page at the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the RRB NTPC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
RRB Recruitment 2019 for NTPC, Paramedical Staff and other Posts Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online for NTPC: 28th February 2019
- Start Date to Apply Online for Para Medical Staff: 04th March 2019
- Start Date to Apply Online for Material & Isolated Category: 08th March 2019
- Start Date to Apply Online for Level-1 Posts: 12th March 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: To be notified later
- RRB NTPC Exam Dates: To be notified later