RRB JE Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 14033 Junior Engineer posts
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 – Indian Railways officially released the Centralized Employment Notification to fill in 14033 vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMS) posts across different zones to be filled through respective Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs).
The online application for RRB JE recruitment 2018-19 will start from 02nd January 2019 at the regional sites of RRB. 31st January 2019 is the last date of Railway JE online application form.
Check out RRB JE notification PDF (RRB CEN 03/2018), apply online info, fees, vacancy, salary, eligibility, selection process, pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
Also see: Latest Recruitments
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)
- Number of Vacancies: 14033 Posts
- Vacancy Details for RRB 14033 JE Recruitment 2018-19
- Junior Engineer – 13034 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology) – 49 Posts
- Depot Material Superintendent – 456 Posts
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant – 494 Posts
- Total – 14033 Posts
Also See: List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
Eligibility Criteria for RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19
- The candidates will have to satisfy the eligibility criteria of the RRB JE Recruitment. The terms of eligibility are as follows:
- Junior Engineer (JE): Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in relevant Disciplines prescribed against various posts in Annexure-A of the detailed CEN to be published on the website of RRBs
- Junior Engineer (IT): Candidates having PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA/B. Tech (Information Technology/Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ level Course of 03 Years duration Certification will be eligible for this post.
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): Candidates having Engineering Degree/Diploma in relevant Trades will be eligible for these posts.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA): Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry subjects and scored minimum 45 % marks from any recognized college/university will be eligible for this post.
Age Limit (as on 01st Jan. 2019)
- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer are required to be of the age from 18 to 33 years. The candidates from the reserved category will be provided with the age relaxation in upper age limit.
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen. The candidates who belong to one of the privileged groups can apply if they provide adequate certification from the Government.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Exam Pattern
- RRB JE Computer Based Test (CBT) includes 150 objective type questions which are to be attempted in 120 minutes. Here is the distribution of questions and marks:
- Technical Ability (as per the post applied for) and General Science – 90 No. of Questions
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Arithmetic – 60 No. of Questions
- General Awareness – 60 No. of Questions
- Total – 150 No. of Questions
Check out latest info on Bank Jobs
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Application Process
- Eligible candidates must be submitted the application form through the online process before 02nd January 2019. No other mode of application will be accepted. They must need to fill whole correct details in application form and apply before the last date.
Instruction to Apply
- In order to apply, candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- First of all, choose an RRB and read all the given instructions. Then, the registration page will open and in it the candidates will have to submit basic details like name, date of birth, aadhaar card status, father’s name, mother’s name, education details, mobile number, e-mail id, etc.
- After submitting all of these details, the application form of RRB JE will become accessible. In the application form, candidates will have to add detailed education qualification, choose exam language and center.
- Other than this, candidates will also have to upload photograph and scanned SC / ST certificate.
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Application Fee
- The application fee for the RRB JE 2019 is as follows:
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class – Rs.250/-
- For all the remaining categories – Rs.500/-
- The amount of all application fee can be paid online, via Net Banking, Debit Card, and Credit Card.
- Pay – Rs.35400/- (Level 6th of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible
Also See other Railway Jobs
RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 02nd January 2019 (at 10:00 Hrs.)
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Applications: 31st January 2019 (at 23:59 Hrs.)
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:
- Online (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI): 05th February 2019 (22:00 Hrs.)
- SBI Bank Challan: 04th February 2019 (at 13:00 Hrs.)
- Post Office Challan: 04th February 2019 (at 13:00 Hrs.)
- Final Submission of Applications: 07th February 2019 (at 23:59 Hrs.)
Also See: Government Job Notification 2019