RPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 900 Posts of Veterinary Officer
RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of 900 posts of Veterinary officer. Interested candidates can apply by 24th November 2019.
Total No. of posts: 90
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script and Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum is 40 years.
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC: 03 years
- For PWD: 10 years
See: Government Jobs 2019
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
- For General category: Rs. 350/-
- For OBC/BC category: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.150/-
RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for submission of application: 25th Oct. 2019
- Last date of submission of application: 24th Nov. 2019
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation