RITES Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 40 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III Jobs
RITES Recruitment 2018 for ALP and Technician – RITES has released a notification for recruiting capable candidates for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot also called ALP and Technician Grade III Post. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completes all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Gr. III & Various Posts
- Job Location: Gurgaon (Haryana)
Total No. of Posts: 40 Vacancies
- Category of Vacancies: RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 20 Seats [UR-11, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-01]
- Technician Gr. III – 20 Seats [UR-08, OBC-04, SC-04, ST-04]
RITES Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd. Please take a printout of the Registration slip for submission at the time of written test.
- No hard copy of any documents/forms is to be sent to this office at present
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called)
RITES Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Start date of Online Registration: 03rd October 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 23rd October 2018
- Date of Written Test: To be notified later
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Recruitment 2018
- As per the recent RITES Ltd notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the ALP, Technician Gr. III job has given below.
Assistant Loco Pilot
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering.
Technician Gr. III
- Railway Apprentice; OR; ITI in Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Heat Engine, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Tractor Mechanic trade, electrician/ wireman/ Mechanic (Radio & TV)/ Electronic Mechanic trade.
- The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 40 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
- For more reference kindly check the RITES official notification 2018.
- Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) 40 ALP, Technician Job salary details has been given below
- Assistant Loco Pilot – Rs. 18,000-66,000/-
- Technician Gr. III – Rs. 18,000-66,000/-
- The candidates who fulfill the required criteria and have successfully registered against the requirement may appear for the written test on the date, time and venue which will be notified later.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for selection and they will be required to submit the proof of educational qualification, experience etc and the same shall be screened for eligibility.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Exam to be conducted as per prescribed rules/RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
- For the post of Assistant Loco Pilot, candidates need to have A-1 Medical standard and physically fit in all respects. Visual acuity: Distance vision- 6/6, 6/6 without glasses with fogging test (must not accept +2D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 without glasses and must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular vision, Field of vision, Night vision, Mesopic Vision etc
- For the post of Technician-III, candidates need to have B-1 Medical standard and physically fit in all respects. Visual acuity: – Distance vision- 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular vision, Field of vision, Night vision, Mesopic Vision etc
Application Fees – Nil
- As per the latest RITES Notification 2018, there is no application fee to apply this 40 ALP Technician job vacancy. So, the candidates go for another step.