> PSU Jobs
> RITES Recruitment 2018 for 12 Managerial Posts
RITES Recruitment 2018 for 12 Managerial Posts
RITES Recruitment 2018 for General Manager, Additional Manager and Assistant Manager Posts
RITES Recruitment 2018 for 12 Managerial posts – RITES Limited has invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager, General Assistant Manager and Additional General Manager. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12th September 2018
Below is all the information on RITES Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Age limit, instructions and other details.
- RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- Total No. of Posts: 12
- General Manager (Information Technology, Finance, Civil Engineering, Ports) – 05 Posts
- Additional General Manager (HR/Personnel) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/Engineering) – 05 Posts
Important Dates for RITES Recruitment 2018
- Commencement of Submission of Application: 21st August 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th September 2018
- Last Date of Submission of hard copy of documents: 19th September 2018
- Date of selection: to be notified later
- General Manager (Information Technology) – degree or minimum 60% marks in IT/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/MCA.
- General Manager (Finance)- Qualified CA/ICWA
- General Manager (Civil Engineering, Ports) – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Additional General Manager (HR/Personnel) – Graduate with atleast 2 years Full time first class or minimum 60% marks post Graduate MBA/PG Diploma/Post Graduate Programme in Management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relation/Personnel Management or MHORD.
- Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/Engineering) – Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture Engineering (Approved by Council of Architecture) and Masters Degree in Transport Engineering/ Transport Planning
- General Manager (Information Technology, Finance, Civil Engineering, Ports) – 21 years
- Additional General Manager (HR/Personnel) – 19 years
- Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering) – 35 years
Application Form for RITES Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 12 September 2018. Candidates are required to submit hard copy of applications along with the documents to the ‘Assistant Manager (P)/Rect., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana’ on or before 19th September 2018
- For detailed advertisement including educational qualification, age limit, stipend/salary, terms and conditions etc. please visit http://rites.com/vacancy/