RBI Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Medical Consultant Posts on Contractual Basis
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up two (2) posts (One unreserved and One reserved for SC candidate) of Medical Consultants (MC) on a contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensary of Reserve Bank of India at its Main Office Building at 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001 so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, on or before December 04, 2019.
RBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Posts: 2 posts (One unreserved and One reserved for SC candidate)
- Name of the Posts: Medical Consultant
- Rs 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract, i.e. 03 (three) years
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs 1,000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
See: Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019
- The applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine;
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post;
- The applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner;
- The applicant has his/her own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 10-15 Kms from the Bank’s Office at the aforementioned location;
- The contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract.
- The Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi, will be conducting an interview for filling up 2 (two) posts (One unreserved and One reserved for SC candidate) of Medical Consultant (MC) on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for an interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview.
- The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement of the services of Medical Consultant (MC). The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicant/s at their own cost.
- Candidates selected for the post will be engaged subject to their being found medically fit, completion of verification of documents and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex – I and Code of Conduct as per Annex – II.
- The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for Contract with the Bank before engagement of their services as Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
How to Apply for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 – Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates may make an application in the attached format as at Annex – (III). The application should be sent in a cover superscripted “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis (with fixed hourly remuneration) so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001, on or before December 04, 2019.
- For more details, please visit https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3781
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 04, 2019.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs