RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to GEN, SC, EWS category to fill up three (3) posts of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration, so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, 16, Rajaji Salai, Chennai on or before August 22, 2019.
- Total No. of Posts: 03 (Reserved for OBC)
- Name of the Posts: Part Time Medical Consultant
- Duty hours at 3-5 hours a day (Monday – Saturday).
- Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e., 03 years. Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should possess:
- (1) MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine
- (2) Post Graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply.
- (3) Minimum 02years experience in any hospital or as Medical Practitioner.
- (4) The applicants having their own private dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 5 Kms. from the dispensary at the aforementioned Officers’ Quarters will be given preference
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on interview
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle candidate to be called for Interview
- Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not being called for the interview.
RBI Medical Consultant Application Procedure 2019
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to GEN, SC, EWS category to fill up three (3) posts of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration, so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, 16, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001 on or before August 22, 2019.
- For more details, please visit https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on August 22nd, 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019