Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply online for Lateral Recruitment of Officers (Grade C) Posts
RBI Recruitment 2018-19 for Officer (Grade C) Posts – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the lateral recruitment of following Posts of Officers (Grade C) on contract basis in various offices of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) from Indian citizens:
Check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit and others regarding www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2018-19 in the following sections.
RBI Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancies Details
- Name of the Bank: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of the Post: Officers in Grade C (Bank Examiner, Analyst & others)
- No of Vacancies: 61 Posts
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Trade Finance): 05 Posts
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Corporate Lending): 05 Posts
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Treasury): 05 Posts
- Bank Examiner / Supervisory Manager (Retail Lending): 05 Posts
- Analyst (Analytics and General Banking): 05 Posts
- Accounts Specialist (Accounting – IFRS): 05 Posts
- IT Examiner / IT Analyst / IT Accounts Examiner (Information Technology): 10 Posts
- Analyst (Stress Testing): 05 Posts
- System Administrator / Big Data (Mainframe System Administrator / Virtualized Environment Administrator / Database Administrator): 04 Posts
- Project Administrator (Application / Middleware Specialist / IBM MQ / Oracle Weblogic / JBoss / WAS Middleware Application Administrator: 03 Posts
- Network Administrator: 03 Posts
- Web Designer: 01 Post
- System Administrator / Big Data (Big Data and Open Source): 01 Post
- Behavioural Scientist: 01 Post
- System Administrator (Information Technology): 02 Posts
- Legal Specialist (Information Agreement / Traction Issues): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2018-19 for Grade C Officers
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts.
- Nationality: A candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Interview but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Govt. of India.
Age Limit (as on 01st December 2018)
- A candidate must have attained the age of 25 years and must not be above the age of 35 years on the 01st of December 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st December 1983 and not later than 01st December 1993.
- Maximum age indicated above is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed below:
- Up to a maximum of 5-years for candidates belonging to a SC/ST
- Up to a maximum of 3-years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC who are eligible
- Up to a maximum of 5-years if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the J&K
- Up to a maximum of 5-years in the case of Ex-servicemen including CO & ECOs/SSCOs
- Up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- For SC/ST PwBD up to a maximum of 15 years & for OBC PwBD up to a maximum of 13 years, subject to reservation of vacancies under the respective post
- Candidates must be passed Graduation or Post Graduation in concerned discipline from a recognized board.
Minimum Passing Percentage Requirements:
- Post-graduation is an Essential Qualification: For General category / OBC a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD in case vacancies are reserved for them) in the post-graduate degree examination is required.
- Graduation is an Essential Qualification: For General / OBC category a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD in case vacancies are reserved for them) in the degree examination.
- The selected candidates would be appointed on a full-time basis for a period of 3 years which can be extended to a maximum of 5 years.
- Kindly refer to our website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/ for details regarding educational qualifications, job role and selection procedure etc.
Terms and Conditions
- Period: Appointment will be on a full-time contract basis initially for a period of three years, extendable further, subject to a maximum tenure of 5-years. The contract will be terminable with a notice period of one month from either side.
- Remuneration: The consolidated remuneration would be Rs.21.60 lakhs (pre-revised) per annum (without housing) subject to tax. However, the Bank, at its discretion, reserves the right to offer higher compensation to candidates with higher academic or professional qualification/ experience.
- Travelling & Halting Allowances: The contract appointees will be entitled to TA / HA as admissible to the officers in the Bank of the equivalent grade for official tour undertaken by them outside the headquarters.
Scheme of Selection
- Selection for the aforementioned posts will be through preliminary screening/shortlisting followed by the interview.
- RBI Services Board reserves the right to limit the no. of candidates called for Interview by enhancing the minimum educational qualifications requirement as indicated above or through any other appropriate method.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview will be issued Interview Call letter through email and their candidature will be subject to submission and verification of documents submitted in support of their claim with regard to eligibility for age, category, qualification, experience, etc.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PwBD (Intimation Charges only) – Rs.100/-
- GEN/OBC (Application fee including intimation charges) – Rs.600/-
- STAFF – Nil
- *Bank/Transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate.
- Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide.
Application Process for RBI Recruitment 2018-19 for Grade C Officers
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2018-19 Dates
- Advertisement Date: 19th December 2018
- Application Starting Date: 19th December 2018
- Application Last Date: 08th January 2019