RPSC JLO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 156 Posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) JLO Recruitment 2019 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued a latest notification Advt No-05/2019 for the recruitment of Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Non-TSP Area & TSP Area Vacancy at 156 Post.
The job applications for RPSC Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 25th October 2019 till 12 Midnight.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Junior Legal Officer (JLO)
- Job Category: Recent Government Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 156 Posts
- The splitting of vacancies is as follows
Junior Legal Officer (TSP Area)
- General – 07
- ST – 04
- Total – 11
Junior Legal Officer (Non-TSP Area)
- General – 54
- OBC – 30
- EWS – 14
- MBC – 07
- SC – 23
- ST – 17
- Total – 145
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Law from any Recognized University. Applicants should possess Hindi Working Knowledge and Rajasthani Culture Knowledge.
- Candidate’s age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
- 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) candidates
- 10 years for SC/ ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) female candidates
- 10 years for all Candidates of Domicile of Rajasthan
- The officials will recruit the candidates on the basis of the following selection processes.
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Viva Voce
- Pay Matrix Level L-10 (Grade Pay – Rs.3600)
- All the interested & eligible candidates have to fill & submit the application form through online mode only. The last date for the submission of the application form is
- First, log on to the official portal of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e, https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Junior Legal Officer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 26th September 2019 to 25th October 2019 till 12 Midnight.
- General and OBC Candidates Rs.350/-.
- PWD & Other Candidates Rs.250/-.
- SC / ST, PH Candidates Rs.150/-.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode only.
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 26th September 2019
- Registration Process Last Date: 25th October 2019
- Last Date for the Fee Payment: 25th October 2019
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019