Punjab & Sind Bank SO 2019 Notification for 168 Vacancies
Punjab and Sind Bank SO Recruitment 2019 – Punjab & Sind Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications for the recruitment of 168 Specialist Officer Posts. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link.
Eligible candidates can apply for Punjab & Sind SO Post through official website from 26th September to 10th October 2019.
- The recruitment of Specialist Officer in JMGS I and MMGS II and lateral recruitment of Company Secretary, Rajsabha Adhikari in SMGS IV and Assistant General Manager Law in SMGS V
- Name of an Organization: Punjab and Sind Bank
- Recruitment Name: Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019
- Job Role: Specialist Officer
- Job Location: Around India
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Details of Posts
- This year they had announced totally 168 vacancies. Therefore, candidates shall refer the official notification and should submit the application within the last date. The details are given below.
- AGM Law: 01 Post
- Company Secretary: 01Post
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (SMGS-IV): 01 Post
- Law Manager: 10 Posts
- Fire Safety Officer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 15 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer: 50 Posts
- Chartered Accountants: 50 Posts
- IT Programmer/Software Developer: 30 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (JMGS I): 05 Posts
- Technical Officer (Civil): 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application: 26th September 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 10th October 2019
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures: 17th October 2019
- Date of further Process: Will be informed separately
See: Bank PO Exam 2019 Notification
- A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India
- For AGM Law: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular Candidate must be enrolled as Advocate with Bar Council and must be in Scale IV (CM) and have at least 10 years of experience as Law Officer in Public Sector Bank in the Legal Department out of which at least 3 years’ combined experience as Scale III and Scale IV, with minimum experience of 1 year is mandatory in Scale IV i.e. as CM.
- For Company Secretary: Graduation from recognized institution/ university and Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 6 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry. OR Minimum 8 years’ experience as a practicing CS with exposure to investor relations, Secretarial matters and Statutory Compliances etc.
- For Rajbhasha Adhikari: PR Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR A graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level. Candidate must be in Scale III in a Public Sector Bank and must have at least 10 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services Industry OR Minimum 12 years’ experience in relative field at a senior position.
- For Law Manager: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a reputed Govt. recognized University / Institute in India. Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable. Graduation and Post-Graduation must be full time and regular.
- For Fire Safety Officer: B.E (Fire Engineering)/ B.E.(Fire)/B.Tech. (Safety & fire engineering)/B.Tech. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies or Divisional Officers course in National Fire Service College, Nagpur
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in Fire safety including fire & safety of high rise buildings.
- For Security Officer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Minimum 5 years of Experience as Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army (Captain)/Navy (Lieutenant)/Air Force (Flight Lieutenant).
- For Agriculture Field Officer: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA
- Experience: Minimum six months experience of rural Banking in Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Cooperative Bank or worked as Business Correspondent or worked in NGO related to agriculture and allied activities or any relevant experience etc.
- For Chartered Accountant: Qualified Chartered Accountant
- For Software Developer / IT Programmer: 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology OR Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application, Information Technology with 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA
- Experience: Minimum one year experience in the field of Software development or Programming or Program Analyst etc.
- For Rajbhasha Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Pt graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
- Experience: Minimum one year experience in relevant field like academic, administrative etc.
- For Technical Officer Civil: Degree in Civil Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA –
- For Technical Officer: Electrical Degree in Electrical Engineering with score of 60% or above only or equivalent CGPA
- Nationality: Indian
- AGM – 35-45 Years
- CS – 30-40 Years
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 30-40 Years
- Law Manager/Fire Safety Officer / Security Officer – 25-35 Years
- Other – 20-30 Years
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
For AGM – Law, Company Secretary & Rajbhasha Adhikari Posts
- Personal Interaction / Interview
For All Other Posts
- Online Examination
- Personal Interaction / Interview
- SC/ST/PWD – Re. 150/- + GST as Applicable [Total Fee for New Delhi – Re. 177/- (Including CGST & SGST); and Fee for Out of New Delhi – Re. 177/- (Including IGST)]
- All Other – Re. 700/- + GST as Applicable [Total Fee for New Delhi – Re. 826/- (Including CGST & SGST); and Fee for Out of New Delhi – Re. 826/- (Including IGST)]
- Candidate can pay their Application fee by online mode. Candidates can pay their application fee by Debate Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Any other online mode.
- AGM – SMGS – V – Rs.59170 – 66070/-
- Chief Manager – SMGS – IV – Rs.50030-59170/-
- Manager – MMGS II – Rs.31705 – 45950/-
- Officer – JMGS – I – Rs.23700 – 42020/-
- Eligible candidates can application through Online Mode from the official website www.psbindia.com of Punjab And Sind Bank
- Candidates can also apply for all these posts from the link which is given in the below table. Candidates are advised to check more information about online application from the official notification.
- No application shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date and incomplete applications will be rejected. The Bank will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application or loss thereof in postal transit
- Printout of online application with photograph and attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications and experience etc. should be submitted to “The Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab and Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008
- Name of the post applied for be written on the cover in bold letters. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained