POSOCO Recruitment through GATE 2019 for Executive Trainee Posts
POSOCO Recruitment 2019 – Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO), New Delhi has released the notification for recruitment Executive Trainees in Electrical and Computer Science branches through GATE 2019 score. All the interested and eligible candidates who are appearing for GATE 2019 can apply from 16th September 2018.
To take its growth curve to further heights, POSOCO is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Engineers to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEES in the disciplines of Electrical & Computer Science.
POSOCO Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Organization: Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO)
- Name of the Designation: Executive Trainee
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Electrical [Electrical, Electrical (Power), Electrical and Electronics, Power Systems Engineering & Power Engineering (Electrical)]
- Computer Science [Computer Science, Computer Engineering & Information Technology]
Eligibility Criteria for POSOCO Recruitment 2019
- Valid Score in the GATE 2019
- Candidate should have valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks are as declared by GATE 2019 Organizing Body. For details on Qualifying marks for all categories, please visit GATE Website.
- ET (Electrical) – Electrical Engineering (EE)
- ET (Computer Science) – Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)
Essential Qualification – ET (Electrical) & ET (Computer Science)
- Educational Qualification – B.E. / B.Tech engineering graduate in Electrical and Computer Science discipline from government recognized university/institute.
- Final Year/Semester students who expect their results by 14th August 2019 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final exam.
- Maximum 28 years as on 31st July 2019; or Upper age limit relaxations applicable as per norms
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concession to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex – SM/ J&K Domiciled/ Victims of riots shall be as per Government of India directives
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit for PwD
- Relaxation in Marks in essential qualification for SC/ST/PwD candidates: Qualifying Marks in essential qualification is relaxed to pass marks for posts reserved for the respective category
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- For OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For PwD Candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- J & K Domicile / Ex- Servicemen/ Victims of Riots: As per Govt. of India directives
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 (85%), Group Discussion (3%) & Personal Interview (12%)
- Eligible candidates who have appeared and hold valid score in corresponding papers of GATE 2019 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Computer Science and Information Technology (CS).
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE-2019 shall be as decided by GATE-2019 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper
- Please note that only GATE 2019 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2018 or prior is not valid
- Selected candidates for will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60000-180000/- and other allowances and benefits as applicable, during the one-year training period
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry
- Candidates appeared and hold valid score in corresponding paper of GATE-2019
- For details on GATE-2019, please visit http://www.gate.iitm.ac.in/
- Application window for POSOCO shall be open from 16th September 2018 to 15th October 2018. Candidates have to register themselves online at POSOCO website with details of their GATE 2019 Application No. GATE 2019 Registration No. and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.posoco.in
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempt from payment of application fees. You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- through online mode only
- On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete. Candidates are required to show their GATE 2019 Admit card and GATE 2019 Score card for verification at the time of GD/Interview/Joining in POSOCO
- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POSOCO. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected
Important Dates for POSOCO Recruitment 2019
- Date of Commencement of Online Submission of Applications: 16th September 2018
- Date of Closing of Online Submission of Applications: 15th October 2018