PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification out for 1110 Vacancy
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification for the Recruitment of 1110 Apprentice. Applications are invited from promising, energetic and bright people for apprenticeship for one year in various trades for its various Regions/ Establishments
- Corporate Center, Gurugram: 44
- Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 134
- Northern Region – II, Jammu: 83
- Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 96
- Eastern Region – I, Patna: 82
- Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 74
- North Eastern Region, Shillong: 127
- Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar: 53
- Western Region – I, Nagpur: 112
- Western Region – II, Vadodara: 115
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 76
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 114
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong
- Arunachal Pradesh: 33
- Assam: 45
- Manipur: 10
- Meghalaya: 13
- Mizoram: 6
- Nagaland: 9
- Tripura: 11
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Mgt.): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
- Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- ITI Electrical: (Full Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
- Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration
- Job experience of more than 1 year
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Step-I: Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
- Candidates should first register themselves in the website of https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in or https://apprenticeshipindia.org, get a registration/enrolment number and activate/complete the profile.
- Step-II: Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID – Click Here
- Graduate Electrical: Rs.15000 p.m.
- Graduate Civil: Rs.15000 p.m.
- Graduate (Computer Science): Rs.15000 p.m.
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Rs.15000 p.m.
- Diploma Electrical: Rs.12000 p.m.
- Diploma Civil: Rs.12000 p.m.
- ITI Electrical: Rs.11000 p.m.
- Payment of an additional Rs.2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website