Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 4805 Trade Apprentice Posts
Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Online applications from Indian citizens shall be invited for engagement of 56th batch (for Non-ITI & ITI Category) of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961’ in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different states across India.
No. of vacancies
- The number of vacancies is approx. 4805 (1595 Non-ITI and 3210 ITI category) in all Ordnance Factories, as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- For Non-ITI Category: Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category: Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Qualifying Age: Between 15 to 24 years as on last date of submission of Online Application. Relaxation in Upper age limit is admissible as per Govt Rules.
See: Government Jobs 2019
Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through official website http://www.ofb.gov.in
- Candidates who have already applied through the Government of India portal, www.apprenticeship.gov.in are also required to re-apply through our website http://www.ofb.gov.in.
- Candidates should take note that any addendum/corrigendum in respect of change in calendar of events, vacancies etc, will be uploaded/published through e-portal, http://www/ofb.gov.in only and no separate notice through any other means will be issued in this regard.
Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Submission of Application will begin from: 4th week of December 2019
Detailed Advertisement and other details shall be made available at the official website http://www.ofb.gov.in
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence