Orissa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for 3278 Medical Officers Posts
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 – Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the Proforma Application to be made available on the website from 16th November 2019 to 5th December 2019 for Recruitment to 3278 post of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department in the pay matrix of Level 12, Cell – 1 of Rs. 56,100/- ORSP, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per requisition filed by the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha, the category wise vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below
- UR: 1358 (453-w)
- SEBC: 136 (45-W)
- SC: 709 (236-W)
- ST: 1075 (358-W)
- Total: 3278 (1092-w)
- Out of the Total 3278 vacancies mentioned above, the reservation of vacancies in respect of Sports Person and Persons with Disabilities are given below.
- Candidates belonging to Sports Person and Persons with Disabilities shall be adjusted against the categories to which they belong.
- Sports Person: 33 (11-w)
- Person with Disabilities: 131 (44-w)
- O.A.: 44 (15-W)
- O.L.: 44 (15-W)
- B.L. (MNR): 43 (14-W)
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019
- A candidate must have Possessed:
- M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965”; and
- Possessed required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in the case of candidates having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above 32 years as on 1st of January 2029 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1988 and not later than 1st January 1999.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of Written test.
- The written exam shall be one paper of 200 marks which shall be of multiple choice (MCQ patterns). The qualifying marks of written test will be decided by the commission for the advertisement as per health & Family Welfare Department.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fees of Rs 500/- only
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST of Odisha and persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from the payment of the fee.
See: Government Jobs 2020
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates must go through the details of this advertisement available on the website of OPSC before filling up an online application form.
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http:opsconline.gov.in
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application shall be available in the website from: 16th November 2019 to 5th December 2019 till 11.59 P.M.
- Last Date of Receipt of Examination fee at any branch of state bank of India is 9th December 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 22nd December 2019
For more detailed recruitment advertisement here, http://opsconline.gov.in/131920/131920.pdf