OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Jobs 2019 for 128 PGT Group B Posts, Apply Online
OPSC Recruitment 2019 – The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having M.Sc, B.Ed, Post Graduate qualifications. These 128 Post Graduate Teacher Posts are in Odisha.
We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher Group B
- Total Vacancies: 128 Posts
- Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
- As per requisition filed by the ST & SC Development Department, the vacancy position along with reservation thereof is given below.
- Physics – 26
- Chemistry – 26
- Biology – 26
- Computer Science – 24
- Mathematics – 26
- Total – 128 Posts
- A candidate must not be below the age of 21 years and above 32 years of age as on the 15 day of January 2019 i.e. he/she must have born not earlier than 02nd January 1987 and not later than 01st January 1998
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years for candidates belonging to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes SEBC/SC/ST/Women, Ex-Servicemen and by 10 years for PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate; Or must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- Have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University or; Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in suppo1t of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste I Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disabilities whose disability is not less than 40% (forty percent) arc exempted from payment of this fee
Place of Exam
- The Written Exam shall be held at Cuttack. It may also be held at Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Berhampur, Sambalpur depending on the number of candidates from the respective zones
- The candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Zone at appropriate place in the online application form
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of written examination and Viva Voce test.
- The Written Examination will consist of General English, General Knowledge and the subject concerned for which the vacancies have been advertised
- (a) The examination will be of Objective type, Multiple Choice Questions and will be covered in one paper consisting of 150 marks and 150 questions with 3 hours duration
- (b) The paper shall comprise of 2 parts, i.e. Part-A (Compulsory) and Part-B (Concerned Subject)
- (c) Part-A(Compulsory) shall consist of 50 marks with 50 questions as under:
- (i) General English – 20 marks
- (ii) Computer Aptitude – 10 marks
- (iii) Pedagogy – 10 marks
- (iv) General Knowledge – 10 marks
- Total – 50 marks
- (d) Part-B (Concerned Subject) shall consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for P.G. Degree in the concerned subject.
- Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form. Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instruction to fill up online application form.
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression
- Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use. (f) On successful submission of application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form
- Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 128 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Post Graduate Teacher – Rs. 44,900/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22nd August 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st September 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 21st September 2019
- Date of Examination: Nov/Dec 2019
See: List of Entrance Exams for Teaching Jobs