ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 785 Executive Posts
ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 through GATE 2019 – The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has published its latest notification for the recruitment to fill 785 posts as Class I Executive (at E1 level) in Engineering and Geo – Sciences disciplines through GATE 2019
Candidates interested to apply may submit their registrations through the official website www.ongcindia.com
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, is the largest Crude Oil and Natural Gas Company in India, contributing around 70 per cent to Indian domestic production.
- Together with its prolific overseas profile through wholly owned subsidiary- ONGC Videsh, ONGC is the biggest Indian Transnational Corporation operating on 41 projects in 20 countries.
- We are looking for young, promising and energetic aspirants with bright academic records to join the organization as Class I executive (at E1 level) in Engineering and Geo – Sciences disciplines through GATE 2019.
See: Fresher Jobs
ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 785 Posts
- Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- AEE (Cementing) Mechanical – 10
- AEE (Cementing) Petroleum – 1
- AEE (Civil) – 19
- AEE (Drilling)Mechanical – 86
- AEE (Drilling)- Petroleum – 8
- AEE (Electrical) – 95
- AEE (Electronics) – 24
- AEE (Instrumentation) – 26
- AEE (Mechanical) – 75
- AEE (Production) Mechanical – 64
- AEE (Production Chemical) – 80
- AEE (Production) Petroleum – 33
- AEE (Reservoir) – 19
- Chemist – 67
- Geologist – 68
- Geophysicist (Surface) – 29
- Geophysicist (Wells) – 14
- Materials Management Officer – 33
- Programming Officer – 13
- Transport Officer – 11
- AEE (Industrial Engineering) – 10
See: Government Jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019
- While the age limit for candidates must be 30 years as on January 1, 2019 for general category, it should be 28 years for drilling/ cementing. The age relaxation applies as per govt rules, the detailed info can be had from the notice.
- Applicants who have completed B.E. / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ONGC Recruitment 2019.
ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online in Official website page at www.ongcindia.com ONGC Recruitment 2019.
- Instructions to Apply: Log on to ONGC careers page at the official website www.ongcindia.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form. Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions. Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size. Pay the application fee as per the category. Complete the ONGC Jobs Application Form with the essential data. Check the Details before Submitting. Take a print out of ONGC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: March 2019
- Final Date for Submission: Tentatively May 2019
- Interview Date: Tentatively May 2019