Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Chief Administratorand Medical Officers
Oil India Limited Chief Administrator and Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 – Oil India limited invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts in Grade E, Grade C and Grade B for the year 2019.
Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in exploration, production and transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Fields Headquarter (FHQ) at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam. OIL has operations in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Mizoram and offices in Kolkata, Guwahati, Noida, Delhi. OIL also has crude Oil transportation pipelines from Assam to Barauni in Bihar. In overseas OIL has presence in USA, Russia, Libya, Nigeria, Gabon, Venezuela, Israel, Bangladesh and Mozambique
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
Details of Post and Salary structure:
- Chief Administrator (Hospital): 01 post: Rs. 100000-260000
- Superintending Medical officer (Physician): 02 posts: Rs. 80000-220000
- Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopedic Surgeon): 01 posts: Rs. 80000-220000
- Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology): 01 posts: Rs. 80000-220000
- Superintending Medical Officer (Gynecology): 01 posts: Rs. 80000-220000
- Or Senior Medical Officer (Gynecology): Rs. 60000-180000
- Senior Medical Officer: 01 Posts: Rs. 60000-180000
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019
- For Chief administrator (Hospital): Post Graduate Degree of minimum 02 years duration in Hospital Administration or MBA in Health Care/Hospital Management from a Govt. Recognized University/Institution with minimum 12 years of post qualification experience
- For Superintending Medical Officer (Physician): MD (Medicine)/ DNB (Medicine) from a reputed medical college/ university recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopedic surgeon): MS (Orthopedics) / DNB (Orthopedics) from a reputed medical college/ university recognized by Medical Council of India
- For Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology): MD (Radio Diagnosis) from a reputed medical college/university recognized by Medical Council of India with working knowledge of computer tomography and/or MRI and should be familiar with the use of computers.
- For Superintending Medical Officer: MD (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from a reputed medical college/university recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For Senior Medical Officer (Gynecology): MBBS with diploma in obstetrics & Gynecology with 01 year post qualification experience.
- For Senior Medical Officer: MBBS with 02 years’ post qualification experience.
See: Government Jobs
- Candidates applying for Post nos. 02 to 06 and without Medical Council of India (MCI) registration are NOT eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the post of Chief Administrator (Hospital) in Grade E and Senior Medical Officer and Senior Medical Officer (Gynecology) in Grade B and employed with Government departments / PSUs /Autonomous Bodies as on the last date of online application must have at least one year experience in the pay scale of Rs. 90000 – 240000 and Rs. 50000-160000 respectively or a higher scale of pay.
- Candidates applying for the post of Chief Administrator (Hospital), must possess minimum 12 years of post qualification experience as detailed under:
- Working as Hospital Administrative Officer in any PSU/Govt, Private Undertaking or reputed organization including eminent Hospitals/Health care institutions.
- Experience must be in administration of day to day operations of Hospital including coordination with other Departments, liaising among governing boards, medical staff and department’s heads, planning and preparation of capital and revenue budget, review of financial reports, managing care contracts and major expenditures.
- Knowledge of planning, organizing, coordinating and holding of community health programs, planning of services of nurses/paramedical staff, garbage disposal system, purchases and dispenses of medicines, ambulance services, handling issues related to unionized employees/Safai Karmacharis, new healthcare laws and regulations, medical and technological advances is desirable.
- The candidates must have business acumen and ability to apply it in a sensitive environment, communication skills for effective communication with external public and internal public, good interpersonal, presentational and organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills, good report writing skills/decision making and problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- All qualifications should be from a University/ Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India/ Government of India and the courses should be approved by UGC/appropriate statutory authority for employment to the post and services of the Central Government. In case the educational qualification is obtained from an overseas university/institute, documentary evidence that the university/institute and the course are recognized by the Government of India must be enclosed at the time of submission of application.
- Candidates applying for the post of Chief Administrator (Hospital) and who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part time mode are also eligible to apply provided that their qualification is recognized by the relevant statutory bodies for employment to the post and services of the Central Government.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, Group discussion, Group task and personal interview.
- Selected candidates will be placed in Grade E, Grade C and Grade B in the pay scale of Rs. 100000-260000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs. 100000), Rs. 80000-220000 (starting basic pay of Rs. 80000) and Rs.60,000-1,80,000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs.60,000) for Grades ‘E’, ‘C’ and ‘B’ respectively. The selected candidates will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same.
- Approximate total emoluments in Grade ‘E’, Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘B’ at minimum of scale will be around Rs.1,80,000/- Rs. 1,50,000/- and Rs.1,20,000/- per month respectively. In addition to the basic pay & dearness allowance, other benefits include HRA or Company leased/self-lease accommodation, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Group Insurance, etc. as per rules of the company.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online by visiting: http://www.oilindia.com/oilnew/Current-openings from 30.10.2019 to 28.11.2019.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for recruitment is given below:
Step- I (SIGN- UP):
- Candidates may visit our website http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings and click the APPLY ONLINE button under ‘Recruitment in Medical Discipline in OIL’.
- Candidates agreeing the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree’ checkbox on the instruction page.
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information on the online application portal i.e. Personal details, Contact Details, experience details, educational qualification details etc. correctly.
- On completion of Step-I, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id conveying his/her “Registration Number”. Candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the Email ID & Mobile Number before proceeding further.
STEP II Completion of Application Form:
- After completion of Step I, candidate has to Re-login and upload photo/signature and scanned relevant certificates etc. for completion of online application form.
Instructions regarding scanning of photograph, Signature and Certificates:
- Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature and relevant certificate as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
I. Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
II. Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page
- Size of the file should be between 50kb-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only
III. Other Certificates:
- Scanned relevant certificates respectively for DOB Proof, Educational Qualification, MCI
- Registration certificate, ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD/Experience Certificate/NOC/and other relevant certificates Size of file should be between 50kb-1000 kb in PDF/JPG/JPEG format only.
- After uploading Photo, Signature images and relevant certificates (as applicable), Click on “Submit” button then Application will be submitted and it will be shown on screen “Your application has been successfully submitted.”
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online submission of application: 31st Oct. 2019
- Last date of online submission of application: 28th Nov. 2019
See: Petroleum engineering as career option in India