OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1746 Junior Clerk / Junior Assistant Posts
OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Recruitment – The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has invited applications for recruitment on Junior Clerk /Junior Assistant Posts on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2019 posts before or before 29th December 2018 to 29th January 2019.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Job Role: Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant
- Job Location: Odisha
- Total Vacancies: 1746 Posts
Also see: Fresher Jobs 2019
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
- Agriculture Department – 54
- Finance Department – 82
- Forest & Environment Department – 154
- Health & Family Welfare Department – 18
- Revenue & District Management Department – 920
- Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department – 45
- Steel & Mines Departments – 09
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 Junior Assistant
- Finance Department – 89
- Health & Family Welfare Department – 27
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department – 105
- Total – 1746
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2019
- Must have passed in +3 examination (Any degree) or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
- Should be able to speak, read and write in Odia and have passed the M.E. School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non- language subject
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2018)
- The minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 31 years as on 01st April 2019
- Relaxations in Upper Age limit: 5 years relaxable for SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category. Others as per Govt rules. The persons in Defence Service having more than six months to retire or to be discharged from service as on the last date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply for the post.
Also see: Bank Jobs 2019
OSSCC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The OSSCC recruitment 2019 process shall consist of the Written Test & Practical Skill Test. Candidates will be selected based on Raten Test (385 points) and Practical Skill Test (65 marks).
OSSCC Recruitment 2019 Scheme of Exam
- Language Test (English & Odia) – 85 Max Marks
- General Knowledge – 100 Max Marks
- Mathematics – 100 Max Marks
- Basic Computer Skills – 100 Max Marks
- Practical Skill Test 65 Max Marks
- Total – 450 Max Marks
OSSCC Recruitment 2019 Examination Fee
- All applicants other than SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities have to pay Exam fee of Rs.100/- between 29th December 2018 to 06th December 2019
- The fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC Exam Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Aminothiol by OSSSC-02213.”
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- The detailed instructions for both online and offline payment of Exam fee have been made in the said portal
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- All eligible persons who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, “Register” on the Home page of the Commission’s Website www.osssc.gov.in
- Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post/s by selecting the “Re-registration” option provided under the Applicant Menu. After completing the Registration/Re-registration, they have to login, furnish the details of required documents, make payment of examination fees, if applicable, and then proceed to fill up and submit online application.
- All applicants other than those belonging to SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities categories have to make Payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only towards Examination Fee.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 Salary of Junior Clerk/Assistant
- Rs.5200 – 20200 plus grade pay Rs.1900 per month.
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration: 29th December 2018 to 29th January 2019
- Online Payment of Examination Fee: 29th December 2018 to 29th January 2019
- Payment of Examination fee by Treasury Challan: 30th January 2019 to 06th February 2019
- Online Application 29th December 2018 to 06th February 2019