NTPC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 207 Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Vacancies through GATE 2019
NTPC Recruitment 2019 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has invited online applications from young, dynamic and dedicated Indian Citizen for filling up Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Posts through GATE Score 2019 in Engineering.
Particularly, 207 vacancies are allotted for Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) jobs.
This is great opportunities for the candidates who are looking for the NTPC job and want to make their career in NTPC Company. So, all eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on or before the last date i.e 31st January 2019.
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Name of the Post: Engineering Executive Trainee (EET)
- Organization Type: Central Government
- Job Location: Across the country
- Engineering Executive Trainees in Disciplines of:
- Electrical – 47 Posts
- Mechanical – 95 Posts
- Electronics – 25 Posts
- Instruction – 25 Posts
- Minimum – 15 Posts
- No. of Vacancies: 207 Posts
Also See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment 2019
- Full time bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology /AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute /University norms. Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree.
- Candidate must have qualified GATE 2019 examination
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline:
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power.
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg./Production & Industrial Engg./Thermal/Mechanical & Automation/Power Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control.
- Mining Engineering: Mining
- Upper age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NPTC (31st January 2019)
- Upper age limit is 27 years for candidates belonging to general category. Upper age limit is relaxed by five years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste and Scheduled tribe category. Upper age limit is relaxed by three years for candidates belonging to OBC- NCL category. Age limit is relaxed by ten years for PwD- General. For PwD OBC age limit is relaxed by 13 years. For PwD SC, ST candidates, age limit is relaxed by 15 years.
- Candidates will be selected for NTPC recruitment based on the marks secured in GATE 2019 and in personal interview. In NTPC recruitment through GATE 2019 only those who have desired cut off score will be called interview in order of merit list. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of 85% of GATE score 2019, 5% of group discussion, 10% of personal interview
- Candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year
Service Bond Details
- Selected candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories have to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000 (Rs. 1,25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST categories, and PWDs) to serve the company for at least three years after successful completion of the one-year training period.
- NTPC Limit offers one of the best pay packages in the industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 180,000 at the basic pay of Rs.60,000/- during one-year training.
- General/ OBC Candidates -> Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD/ XSM -> Nil
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Offline Mode – By State Bank of India (SBI).
- Applicant belongs to General/OBC category have to pay registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC /ST /PWD/ XSM category applicants need not have to pay the registration fee. The fee may be paid both in online or offline mode.
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Go to NTPC careers page www.ntpccareers.net
- Find the correct notification in the careers page -> Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees 2019 through GATE 2019 in electrical / Mechanical / Electronics/ Instrumentation/Mining Online registration started 10th January 2019 to 31st January 2019
- Download the official notification & read the notification clearly
- Check your eligibility to apply for the NTPC Jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all details of online application clearly.
- Finally submit your online application till the last date
- The candidates who have applied online for GATE 2019 will receive their GATE 2019 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE 2019 registration number the candidates need to apply online for NPTC-ET-2019 on the website www.nptcareers.net from 10th January to 31st January 2019
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10th January 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31st January 2019