Northern Railway Recruitment Apply Online for 118 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
Northern Railway MTS Recruitment 2019 – The Northern Railway, through Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), New Delhi, has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 118 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts in the Commercial Dept. of Northern Railway for the catering unit – service side and cooking side through direct recruitment.
The application process towards the same starts from September 16, 2019 and closes on October 15, 2019 by 1200 hrs.
- Name of the Posts: Multi-Tasking Staff (Catering – Service and Cooking Side)
- Name of Organisation: RRC, Northern Railway Educational
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Total No. of Vacancy = MTS Level 1 – 118 Posts
- Catering Unit – Service Side – 94 Posts
- Catering Unit – Cooking Side – 24 Posts
Also see: Fresher Jobs 2019
Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department, Catering Unit Service Side
- 10th Pass plus ITI in Food Beverages/Food & Beverages Guest Service under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS); OR
- 10th Pass plus course in (i) Food & Beverages Service and (ii) Hospitality Assistant Modular Employable Skills (MES) under SDI as approved by NCVT; OR
- 10th Pass plus Trade Diploma in Food & Beverage Operation obtained from any of the institutes of Hotel Management under National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology or any other institutions run by Central Government/State Govt./Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State Legislatures or recognized by Central Govt./ State Govt./ Bodies enacted by Act of Parliament or State Legislatures
- Experience: NIL
- Acceptable equivalent qualifications, if any: NIL
MTS Cooking Side
- 10th Pass plus ITI in Bakery & Confectionery/ Baker & Confectioner/ Food Production (General)
- The candidate should be aged between 18 to 33 years as on 01st January 2020
- Relaxation in upper age limit for the following categories/communities in the table given below is applicable subject to submission of requisite certificate
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – NCL – 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman candidates who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service after attestation UR – 33 years, OBC-NCL- 36 years, SC/ST- 38 years
- PwBD – UR-10 years, OBC (NCL) – 13 years, SC/ST-15 years
Also see: Government Job – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- The selection of candidates for MTS posts through Northern Railway Recruitment will be done through a Written Examination and Document Verification.
- Candidates selected for MTS posts through Northern Railway Recruitment will be paid emolument under Level 1 of the Pay Matrix of 7 CPC.
- Examination fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and Service Charge as applicable will be borne by the candidate. Candidates to note that RRC/NR is not responsible for incomplete or pending online examination fee transaction for whatever reason
- In such case candidate need to proceed with fresh/new transaction of payment fee examination
- GEN/OBC – Rs.500
- SC/ ST/Ex-S, Women, Minorities, PWD, Transgender and Economically Backward Classes – Rs.250/-
Also see: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
- Candidates applying for MTS posts through Northern Railway Recruitment must register online on the official RRCNR website at http://www.rrcnr.org/
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for MTS, click on the apply online link given below
- Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 16th September 2019 12:00 PM to 15th October 2019 12:00 PM.
- Starting Date of Application: 16th September 2019
- Last Date of Application: 15th October 2019
- Tentative Date for Written Test after 31st October 2019