Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 4329 Act Apprentice 4329 Posts
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 – Northeast Frontier Railway (N F Railway) is inviting application for engagement of Act Apprentices for training under Apprentices Act 1961 for the year 2018-19 in various trades against Notification No.: NF/ACT Apprentices/01/2018 for the following units:
You will get here complete detail about NFR Act Apprentices application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links check below.
Also see: Latest Recruitments
NFR Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of the Conducting Authority: North East Frontier Railway
- Post Names: Act Apprentices
- Type of Job: Railway Job
- Location of Job: All India
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4329 Posts
- The Unit Wise Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Jobs are as follows.
- Rangiya Division – 500 Posts
- Lumding Division – 1262 Posts
- Tinsukia Division – 444 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) – 243 Posts
- Alipurduar Division – 521 Posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) – 198 Posts
- EWS/ NGN – 200 Posts
- Katihar Division – 961 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Recruitment 2018
- The important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to get eligible for Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 are as follows.
- Candidate must have passed a 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from a recognized Board to apply for NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
- Should possess ITI in following relevant trades approved by NCVT/SCVT like Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Diesel
- Mechanic, Painter, Electrician, Turner, Refrigerator and AC Mechanic, Lineman, Mason, Fitter Structural, Machinist (Grinder), Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
- To apply for NF Railway Recruitment 2018, candidate’s age must be in between 15 to 24 years as on 29th November 2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates as admissible.
Also see : RRB JE Recruitment 2018 Notification for 14033 Vacancies
- Selection of the eligible applicants for NFR Vacancy 2018 will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade-wise) in respect of all the candidates applied against the notification in respective Units.
- The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks.
- GEN/OBC Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- in the form of DD drawn in favor of Principal Financial Adviser, N.F.Railway, and payable at SBI/Maligaon, Branch.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee for NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
Check out latest info on Bank Jobs
NFR Recruitment 2018 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can submit the NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form to the given address on or before the due date.
- One candidate can apply for online unit and trade. The candidates applying for more than one unit will not be entertained.
- Candidates may apply on prescribed application format along with copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste. Age etc. and any other relevant documents. Candidates must also enclose 02 (11×5 inches) Self Addressed envelope with the Application Form affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- on each of the envelope.
- Candidate can apply only in one unit and that too only in one particular trade. If the candidate applies for more than one unit/trade his/ her application will not be considered and rejected.
- For full notification and application form address etc. please log on to www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in by using the following link
NFR Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Closing Date for the Submission of Application form: 31st December 2018