North Eastern Railway (NER) Recruitment 2018 for 745 Apprentice Posts – Apply Now
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – North Eastern Railway (RRC) Gorakhpur has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of ACT Apprentice Vacancy at 754 Posts. Interested candidates may apply by 29th December 2018. Other details of RRC NER Gorakhpur Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
NER Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- The opportunities are very crucial for the students who have been waiting for the ITI jobs in Railway as 745 posts for the different Workshops and Divisions have been declared by North Eastern Railway for the year 2018-19.
- Total No. of Vacancies: 745 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 203
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35
- Diesel Shed Izatnagar – 60
- Carriage and Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64
- Carriage and Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90
- Carriage and Wagon Varanasi – 75
Eligibility Criteria for North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification from recognised Board.
- The candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age as on 29th December 2018. In the case of SC/ST candidates upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.
- For Divyang (PwD) candidate’s maximum 10 years age relaxation is permitted
- Selected candidates will be required to pass the prescribed medical examination as per rules in force before induction into the training course
- Eligibility of Divyang for particular trade shall be governed by Railway Boards guidelines
Selection Process for North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in High School/I another exam
- Candidates may opt for more than one unit/place. In case, his merit position does not permit to allot first choice, he will be allotted subsequent choice. Selected candidates will be called for document verification at Gorakhpur and they will have to bring a copy of online application, one passport size photograph, all their original certificates & testimonials for verification purpose
- The candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee.
- SC/ST/ Divyang (PwD)/Women candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee.
Mode of Application
- Candidates are required to submit their applications & processing fee (Rs. l 00/-) online. Before submitting online application, the candidate should ensure himself that they are eligible under this notification
- Server will be opened at 10.00 hrs on 30th November 2018 for online application and will be closed at 17.00 hrs on 29th December 2018
North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Follow the mentioned below guidelines to complete the submission process against North Eastern Railway Online Application Form:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in for NER openings.
- Select “Contact us/ Recruitment” tab provided at the menu bar of the home page. Hit “Recruitment” option and “RRC” option from the drop-down list. Select the suitable link and you will be on a new page. Read the essential details mentioned in NER Recruitment Notification. After that, hit “Apply Online” option and fill NER Application form with required details
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents and submit the NER Online Application form.
- This notification can be seen, and online application can be made on the official website of North Eastern Railway www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in (available at About us >Departments >Personnel > Notification and also in RRC Section i.e. Contact us > Recruitment > RRC)
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Dates
- Submission of Application begins: 30th November 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th December 2018