NHPC Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 16 Apprentices Trades Posts
NHPC Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentice – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 16 Apprentice vacancies in various Trades training for the Session 2018-19
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 05th December 2018 till 05:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
NHPC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna Category-I Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates for undergoing 01 year of Apprenticeship Training at Teesta-V Power Station, Balutar, East Sikkim under Apprentices Act, 1961 and as amended from time-to-time in the trades as mentioned below:
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Total No of Vacancies: 16 Posts
Name of the Trade:
- Electrician – 05 Posts
- Welder – 03 Posts
- Wireman – 02 Posts
- Fitter – 03 Posts
- Plumber – 03 Posts
- Job Location: Singtam (Sikkim)
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Recruitment 2018
- Educational Qualification: ITI Pass (NVCT) in the respective Trade. The respective trades are Electrician, Welder, Wireman, Fitter, Plumber.
- Candidates whose results are awaited need not to apply
- Candidates having job experience for a period of one year or more will not be eligible
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in any organisation
- Candidates age should be in between 18-30 years as on 31st October 2018
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer), 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list which will be prepared based on marks secured in Essential qualification(s).
- There will be no interviews for shortlisted candidates. The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce original documents at the time of verification.
Weightage of Marks
- 50% – Mark sheet of an 8th/10th/12th class pass as minimum qualification required for respective trade
- 50% – Marks obtained in ITI in all the semesters.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the post and the list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the website of NHPC Limited i.e. www.nhpcindia.com
- In case of Trade Apprentice – Rs.7680/- p.m. subject to revision of minimum wage vide Govt. notification from time-to-time and subject to approval of respective RDAT and as per amendment from time-to-time in the Act
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) as per the provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Rules framed thereunder and as amended from time-to-time.
NHPC Recruitment 2018 Application Process
- The candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria should apply as follows:
- ITI Pass candidates (NCVT) should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and subsequently apply against Teesta-V Power Station through this web portal online ONLY
- The candidate should have a Valid a mobile number, Email ID, Active savings bank account linked with Aadhar number
- Application received in any other form/format other than the web portal shall not be entertained
- There will be no interviews and the shortlisted candidates will be informed through the web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce original documents at the time of verification which will be communicated on the registered email ID of the applicant
NHPC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05th December 2018 till 05.00 pm
Note: NHPC Limited, Teesta-V Power Station may also include few additional seats for Apprenticeship Training arising in future (in the month of January-February 2019)