NHPC Recruitment 2019 for 30 Apprentice Trainees in Multiple Trades
NHPC Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2019 – NHPC Limited, a Mini Ratna Category-I Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training for the Session 2019-20 under Apprentices Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
- The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC), a ‘Miniratna’ public sector undertaking (PSU), has invited applications in a prescribed format from eligible and interested candidates for engaging 30 Apprentice Trainees in multiple trades posts at NHPC’s Parbati-II HE Project in Kulu, Himachal Pradesh
- Applications through offline mode must be submitted on or before September 15th, 2019 by 5:00 pm.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice Trainees
- Organisation Name: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
- Job Location: Kulu, Himachal Pradesh
- Salary Scale: As per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961
- Industry: Power
- Total No. of Posts: 30
- Electrician – 10
- Mechanic (MV) – 01
- Fitter – 04
- Welder – 02
- Plumber – 01
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 12
- Electrician, Mechanic (MV), Fitter, Welder, Plumber – Educational Qualification: 10th + ITI
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 12th + ITI
- Note: Desirous candidates applying for Apprentice Trainee posts through NHPC Recruitment 2019 must have passed Class 10/SSC or equivalent; Class 12/HSC or equivalent with an ITI in relevant trade from a recognised Board/University/Institute.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
- The selection of candidates as Apprentice Trainees through NHPC Recruitment 2019 will be done through Shortlisting, marks secured by candidates’ in Class 10/Class 12 and ITI (concerned trade) and Interview
- Candidates selected as Apprentice Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
- Training Duration: 01 year
- Stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
- Reservation of seats for SC, ST, and OBC (Non creamy layer) will be as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the rules framed thereunder as amended till date.
Preference will be given as under
- a) Project Affected Families of Parbati-II HE Project will be given first preference. b) People of Project Affected areas of Parbati-II HE Project & Kullu District will be given Second preference. c) People of Mandi District of Himachal Pradesh will be given third preference. d) People of other District of Himachal Pradesh will be given fourth preference.
- The above mentioned vacancies may increase or decrease as per the requirement of Project.
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
Employment in NHPC
- Candidates shall have no claim whatsoever as to any extension of training and/or employment in NHPC Limited
- No boarding/lodging & transportation shall be provided to any candidate by NHPC Limited
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Candidates applying for Apprentice Trainee posts through NHPC Recruitment 2019 must first register themselves at the Apprentice Training Portal at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx on or be before September 15, 2019 by 5:00 pm
- On registration, candidates must take a printout of the same and send it along with self-attested copies of relevant supporting documents listed in the notification to the, “Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121,” on or be before September 15, 2019 by 5:00 pm through speed post/registered post/by hand
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th September 2019