NHAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 70 Young Professional (Finance) Post
NHAI Recruitment 2018 – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, invites applications for engagement of 70 Young Professionals (Finance) on contract basis for deployment in NHAI.
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11th December 2018
NHAI Recruitment 2018-19 Details
- Board Name: National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Name of the Post: Young Professional (Finance)
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Number of Vacancies: 70 Posts
- UR – 37
- OBC – 18
- SC – 10
- ST – 05
- [Out of total 70 posts, 03 posts (01-OH, 01-VH and 01-HH) are reserved for PH/PwD]
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2018
- Candidates eagerly waiting to apply for NHAI Recruitment Notification 2018-19 must fulfill all the eligibility conditions provided below. Ensure that you satisfy all the eligibility conditions in order to be eligible for NHAI Careers 2018.
- Degree in Commerce/Accounts from a recognized university or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA(Finance) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience in Financial Accounting/Budgeting/Internal /Audit/Contract Management/Fund Management/Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies preferred.
- Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 11th December 2018
Period of Contract
- The period of engagement may be for a period of upto two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the incumbent
Remuneration (per month)
- An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all allowances. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance
NHAI Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- The Applicants are advised to fill the online application form carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding eligibility etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of online applications.
- To apply for NHAI Job, visit the official website of National Highways Authority of India: www.nhai.org
NHAI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- The last date for submission of online application is 11th December 2018 (6.00 PM)