NCRTC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Executive andNon Executive Staff Posts
NCRTC Executive and Non Executive Staff Recruitment 2019 – National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) invites applications from experienced personnel for recruitment on Absorption/ Direct recruitment basis, for its RRTS project in NCR. Eligible candidates can apply before 17th Nov. 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NCRTC Executive and Non Executive Staff Recruitment 2019
For Sr. Dy. General Manager/Dy. General Manager (Quality Assurance & Control): 01 post:
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent. PG Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/Construction Management is desirable. Certificate in Quality management will be preferred.
- Experience: Min. 12 or 10 years’ experience (For Sr.DGM/DGM respectively) in civil engineering construction works, preferably in railways/metro rail, out of which min. 5 years experience in the QA/QC field is mandatory.
- The experience should include preparation and implementation of QA/QC policies and procedures carry out audits for ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, resolution for QA or QC issues in coordination with all concerned and taking care of QA/QC documentation.
- Age Limit: Max. Age limit is 50 years
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
For Engineering Associate-II (Architect/Civil): 02 posts:
- Qualification: B.Arch or B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering & Certificate in AutoCAD/Revit.
- Experience: Min. 2 years post qualification experience in handling Architectural projects of underground and elevated Railway/Metro stations with proficiency in ACAD, 3D.He/She should have good hands on software like AutoCAD, Google Earth Pro and various computer applications relating to the job.
- Age Limit: Max age limit is 35 years.
For Executive (procurement): 2 posts:
- Qualification: Graduate, Diploma/Certificate course in procurement/material management will be preferred.
- Experience: Min. 5 years’ experience of working with tender/procurement cell in a Govt. organization/PSU/Metro Rail (on regular/Contract/outsourced basis). He should be familiar with documentation of various tendering processes, such as conditions of contract, FIDIC, standard bidding documents and e-tendering/ Experience of tendering of rail based projects. He should have good hands on computer.
- Age Limit: Max age limit is 35 years.
For Sr. General Assistant or General Assistant (HR/Finance/Stores/Admin. Etc): 05 posts
- Qualification: Graduate.
- Experience: Min. 3 or 1 year post qualification experience (For Sr. GA and GA, respectively) of working as assistant (Finance/HR/Store/Administration etc.) with HOD/ dy. HOD level officers/Executives in a govt. organization. PSI/CPSE/Metro Rail/Govt. instrumentalities. He should have good knowledge of maintaining files and records, familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles working knowledge of office devices and processes, good typing speed and knowledge in stenography of MS office, MS Excel, MS power point and excellent communication skills for stores.
Physical and medical fitness:
- The applicant should not only be suitable in a related field, but also should be physically and medically fit enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination as per the corporation policy.
See: Government Jobs
- Suitable candidates will be shortlisted, based on their eligibility/experience in the relevant field and may be called for an interview.
- NCRTC reserves the right to conduct a written examination in case the number of applications received from eligible candidates is high. The detail of written examination, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance and candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay.
- The candidates will be offered position in NCRTC on immediate absorption basis with respect to his eligibility Vis-a Vis his last position in parent organization and length of service or as per the suitability decided by the selection committee.
- For the posts S.N.4, written examination will be conducted and candidates fulfilling the prescribed criteria will be called for written examination.
- Sr. dy. General Manager (Quality Assurance & Control): Rs. 80000-220000
- dy. General Manager (Quality Assurance & Control): Rs. 70000-200000
- Engineering Associate-II: Rs. 30000-120000
- Executive (Procurement):Rs. 30000-120000
- Sr. General Assistant (HR/Finance/Stores/Admin. Etc):Rs. 25500-90650
- General Assistant (HR/Finance/Stores/Admin. Etc): Rs. 22800-75850
NCRTC Executive and Non Executive Staff Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply on a prescribed application format as per ‘Annexure-I’ attached with information brochure. All relevant documents should be enclosed with the application. Application for deputation should be forwarded through the concerned office/department (Annexure-II). However, advance copy may be submitted before the closing date of application.
- Complete filled up application should reach this office latest by 17.11.2019.
- Envelope containing the duly filled up application should be super scribed as
- Application for the post of _________And should be addressed to: Career Cell, HR Department, National capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049
- The application should be supported with the following documents, duly self attested
- Copies of Educational certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience certificate issued by last employer and letter/ office order of appointment with latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- Copies of the APARs
- Office order of joining the organizations & initial grade.
- Office order showing promotion to present grade.
- Experience Certificate/Office order/Duty allocation order etc.
- NOC from concerned department/Employer. In case of non availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
NCRTC Executive and Non Executive Staff Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply: 17th Nov. 2019
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs