NCERT Recruitment 2019 – Apply online for Head Publication, Editor and Others Posts
NCERT Head Publication, Editor and others Posts Recruitment 2019 – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invites applications for filling up the following posts on the basis of pre revised recruitment rules by direct recruitment for the year 2019.
Post and Salary details:
- Head Publication: 01 post: Rs. 15600-39100+ Grade pay Rs.7600/-
- Editor: 02 posts: Rs. 15600+39100/-+ Grade pay Rs. 6660/-
- Asstt. Editor: 03 posts: Rs. 15600-39100-+ Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Editorial Assistant: 01 post: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade pay Rs.4200/-
- Professional Assistant: 01 post: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay 4200/-
- Computer Operator: 01 post Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Grade pay Rs.4200/-
- Store Keeper: 04 posts: Rs. 5200-20200/-+ Grade pay Rs. 2800/-
- Proofreader: 02 posts: Rs. 5200-20200/-+ Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Head Publication, Editor and others Posts Recruitment 2019
- Master Degree from recognized University or degree from a recognized university with three years diploma in printing technology. Or
- Two year post graduation diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production. At least 15 years experience in edition, producing planning and supervising publications and sales of all kinds especially school text books, monographs and reports in a responsible capacity in commercial or Govt. publishing and printing establishment.
- Knowledge of books production techniques and modern process of printing.
- MBA or any equivalent degree from reputed/recognized institute/university/board etc.
- Knowledge and proficiency in all aspects of computer related work.
- Below 50 years. No upper age limit for regular employees of council. Age relaxable for PH as per Govt. orders for PH.
- A master’s degree from a recognized university.
- At least 7 years experience of compiling, editing, writing and publications of books and journals preferably school text books/ supplementary readers.
- Knowledge of proof reading and typography and should be proficient in English.
- For the post of Editor in Hindi proficiency in Hindi will be essential.
Age Limit: Below 40 years. There will be no age limit for the employees of the council.
- A degree in Art or in Science from a recognized University.
- At least 5 years’ experience in compiling, editing, proof reading and typography etc in an organization of repute.
- Proficiency in the language required.
Age Limit: Below 35 years. There will be no age limit for the employees of the council.
- A second class degree in Arts or in Science from a recognized university.
- At least 3 years experience in the collection, compilation and subbing of material for publication in Govt. /Semi Govt. publishing organization or reputable publishing house.
- Working knowledge of books production techniques, lay out and proof correction.
- Proficiency in the language concerned.
Age Limit: below 30 years, there will be no age limit for the employees of the council
- M.Sc (Electronics) or M.Sc (Computer Science)
- B.Tech in computer science or MCA
Age Limit: Below 35 years.
- Must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university.
- 5 years experience of procurement/Inspection/custody/Maintenance and verification of stores in a govt./Semi govt. organization or a private organization of repute.
- Certificate/Diploma in store keeper and purchasing.
Age Limit: Below 27 years. There is no age limit for employees of the council.
- Must have passed Matriculation or any other examination recognized as equivalent to the said examination by Govt. of India with English as one of the subjects.
- Should have knowledge of typography.
- Qualify in test of proof reading as may be prescribed by the council from time to time.