NVS Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 251 Teaching & Non-Teaching Post
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019 for 251 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Notification has been released for recruitment to the post of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and Assistant Commissioner, Assistant, Computer Operator in NVS HQ/Regional Office.
A total of 251 candidates will be recruited through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Vacancy drive for the year 2019. Out of which, 28 Posts are for Group A, 218 Posts are for Group B and 5 Posts for Group C.
Candidates with the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the post through the online mode only at www.navodya.gov.in.
Also see: Fresher Jobs 2019
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
- Job Description
- Assistant Commissioner
- Computer Operator
- Job Distribution: Group A – 28 Group B – 218 Group C – 5
- Post Type: Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Placement: Anywhere in India
- Total Vacancies: 251 Posts
- Principal (Group-A) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) – 03 Posts
- Assistant (Group-C) – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator (Group-C) – 03 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 218 Posts
See: Sarkari Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts
- Principal (Group-A): Master Degree from recognized university with at-least 50% marks in aggregate; B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A): Graduate Degree from a recognized University; Holding analogous post on regular basis.
- Assistant/Computer Operator (Group-C): Degree from a recognized Institution/University; Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one year Computer Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B): Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Selection Process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti official Website www.navodaya.gov.in or www.nvsrect2019.org from 15th January 2019 to 14th February 2019.
- Application Fee for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019
- Principal – Rs.1500/-
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) – Rs. 1500/-
- PGTs – Rs.1000/-
- Assistant – Rs.800/-
- Computer Operator – Rs.800/-
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 15th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14th February 2019
- Link for depositing Application Fee will Open from 15th January 2019
- Link for Depositing Application Fee will close on 15th February 2019
- Admit Card Download Starts (Tentative) from 10th March 2019
- Date of Written Test – In last week of March 2019