Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019 for Apprenticeship Training
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019 – Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar, Karnataka invites applications from ITI qualified Indian citizens (both male/female) in the various designated trades for enrolment into apprenticeship training at Naval Shipyard repair Apprentice.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
One Year Training:
- Shipwright (wood): 06 seats
- Electrician: 12 seats
- Information and Communication Technology Maintenance: 04 seats.
- instrument Mechanic: I: 04 seats
- Machinist: 02 seats
- Marine Engine Fitter: 06 seats
- Building Maintenance Technician: 03 seats
- Mechanic Diesel:: 11 seats
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 03 seats
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 12 seats
- Mechanic Ref and AC : 10 seats
- Painter (General): 04 seats
- Pipe Fitter Plumber: 10 seats
- Tailor (General): 03 seats
- Turner: 03 seats
- Sheet Metal Worker: 06 seats
- Welder: 12 seats
Two years Training:
- Rigger: 05 seats
- Shipwright steel: 10 seats
See: Government Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates scored with minimum 50% marks in matriculation or equivalent and with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in the relevant ITI trade recognized by national/ state council for vocational training (NCVT/SCVT). Minimum educational qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be 8th standard pass (Desirable- ITI Fitter).
- Age: Candidates should have completed 14 years and be below 21 years of age as on the date of commencement of course i.e. namely 01st April 2020. Relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
- Physical standard: Height 150 Cms, weight not less than 45 kgs, Chest expansion not less than 5 Cms, Eye 6/6 to 6/9.
Note: For Further information and details please visit the official website
- Candidates meeting eligibility conditions shall be intimated on their registered email
- They shall appear for a written / trade examination at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar in 1st week of February 20. Firm date for written examination shall be intimated to the eligible candidates on their registered email ID. Written examination will be objective type based on 10thstd syllabus of Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge. Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of performance in written examination.
- Candidates in order of merit would be called for document verification / interview in various trades and as per applicable reservation categories. On successful document verification / interview selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar. Candidates selected for document verification / interview will be paid second class train fare from home / journey station to Karwar on production of original railway / bus ticket.
- Candidates are to come adequately prepared to accommodate themselves at Karwar on their own arrangements for 3-4 days in case of spillover of interview and medical examination.
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Interested eligible candidates are required to register online on www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The process for registration is as below:-
- Candidates are required to keep scanned copy of following documents ready:
- Passport size colored photograph.
- Qualification certificate (Matriculation)
- Technical qualification certificate (ITI all semester mark sheet/NTC)
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class certificate/Certificate issued by municipality etc)
- Signature of candidate.
- Step 1. Registration: On www.apprenticeship.gov.in, Select Apprentices > Apprentice Registration > Enter required details in CAPITAL LETTERS such as Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Address, Institute Name, Council / University (NCVT / SCVT), Trade Name, Aadhaar No. and ITI Certificate No. in appropriate columns. Select Candidate Type (ITI Passed), Qualification Details (10th Standard) and add Technical Qualification (ITI). Upload 10th Standard Mark sheet, ITI All Semester Mark sheet of ITI National Trade Certificate (NTC), Birth Certificate (upload 10th Standard Mark sheet, if birth certificate is not available), photo, candidate signature and guardian (father / mother) signature >Click on Submit.
- Step 2 Activation: On www.apprenticeship.gov.in Click on Apprentices > Apprentice Activation > Activate. An email will be sent to registered email ID with Activation Link. Login to the registered email ID and click on the activation link to complete the Apprentice Registration. An email will be sent to registered email ID with Apprentice Registration Number (e.g. A123456789). Maintain a record of registration number. Date of Birth and Father Name can be used to login on www.apprenticeship.gov.in in future for editing apprentice profile, downloading & printing of “Apprentice Profile (My Profile)” and to apply for an apprenticeship.
- Step 3 Application: On www.apprenticeship.gov.in Click on Apprentices > Apply for Apprenticeship > Establishment Name (NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD, KARWAR) > State (Karnataka) >Click on Search >Select “NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD, KARWAR” in search results > Under Establishment Trade Details – Click on Apply as per the trade > Enter the required details such as Apprentice Registration Number (e.g. A123456789), Date of Birth and email ID >Click on Apply.
- Step 4 Downloading: On www.apprenticeship.gov.in> Apprentices > Apprentice Profile, enter required details, Click on Authenticate. Download and take colour printout of “Apprentice Profile (My Profile)”.
- Post Registration: On completion of online registration, , candidates are required to forward print out of “Apprentice Profile (My Profile)” along with the under mentioned documents by speed / registered post to “The Officer-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308”.
- Copy of Matriculation / 10th Class Mark sheet.
- Copy of ITI Semester-Wise Mark sheet and All Semester Mark sheet
- Copy of Category certificate (for EWS/OBC/SC/ST candidates only).
- Copy of Disability certificate (for PwDs candidates only).
- Certificate from competent authority, if son / daughter of armed forces personnel /
- Naval Defence civilian employee.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The last date for receipt of applications: 01st December 2019