Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018 for Junior Clerk, Peon/Watchman & Stenographer (L.G) Posts
Nashik District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification– Nashik District Court inviting applications for the positions of Steno, Jr Clerk & Peon Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
- Organization Name: Nashik District Court
- Job Category: Court Job
- Name of the Post: Junior Clerk, Peon/Watchman & Stenographer (L.G)
- Total No. of Posts: 236
- Posts Details:
- Stenographer (Lower Grade): 22 Posts
- Junior Clerk: 130 Posts
- Peon/Hamal: 84 Posts
- Job Location: Nashik District Court, Maharashtra
- Posts of Stenographer (L.G.) on the establishment of District Court, Nashik in pay scale of Rs.9300 – 34800+Grade Pay Rs.4300/- plus allowances as per the Rules
- Posts of Junior Clerk on the establishment of District Court, Nashik in pay scale of Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1900/- plus allowances as per the Rules
- Posts of Peon-cum-Watchman on the establishment of District Court, Nashik in the payscale of Rs.4440-7440+Grade Pay Rs.1300/- plus allowances as per the Rules
- Candidates must have passed – (i) SSC Pass; (ii) Typing- English 40 wpm & Marathi 30 wpm; (iii) Shorthand- English 100 wpm & Marathi 80 wpm; and (iv) Computer knowledge Certificate
- Candidates must have passed – (i) SSC Pass; (ii) Typing- English 40 wpm & Marathi 30 wpm and (iii) Computer knowledge Certificate
- Candidates must have passed -7th Standard Pass
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 38 years
- Reserved Categories – 43 years & Physically handicapped – 45 years
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature
- Candidates log on to http://ecourts.gov.in/nashik
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on April 10th, 2018
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Government jobs in India.
Also See : Fresher Jobs
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )