The Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 100 Clerk Posts
Nainital Bank Clerks Recruitment 2019 – The Nainital Bank Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant posts of Clerks. Online applications are invited from eligible Graduates and Post Graduates for the post of Clerks at the Nainital Bank
The Nainital Bank Limited intends to recruit 100 Clerks in concerned pay scale to be filled in Nainital Bank Regional Offices and various Branches across 05 States of North India, namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan
Candidates can apply for these posts through the Nainital Bank Limited official website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in before the last date i.e 31st July 2019.
See: Clerk Recruitment 2019
Nainital Bank Limited
- The Nainital Bank Limited is around a century old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank was established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
- With a glorious track record as a profit making entity since 1973, The Nainital Bank Limited is the only Uttarakhand based Scheduled Commercial Bank with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital.
The Nainital Bank Limited Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Clerks
- No. of Posts: 100
- Job Location: The Nainital Bank Limited, Regd. Office: G.B.Pant Road, Nainital, Uttarakhand
- The Nainital Bank Limited intends to recruit Clerks in the Bank in the pay Scale of Rs. 11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 Plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of the Basic Pay with applicable Dearness Allowance. (CTC would be approximately Rs. 3.60 lacs P.A.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Clerks Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification (eligibility as on May 31, 2019)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) Passed. Post Graduate candidates also to be consider for this recruitment. Minimum 55% marks either in Degree or Master degree examination conducted and recognized by Government approved university / institute.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations such as MS office (Words, Excel, Power Point) etc. is essential qualification of Nainital Bank Clerk 2019.
Age Limit (eligibility as on May 31, 2019)
- Candidate should be in the age group of 21-28 years as on 31st May 2019 i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.06.1991 and not later than 31st May 1998. Both dates inclusive.
- On the basis of Interview.
Download of Call Letters
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website www.nainitalbank.co.in for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/ SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/ Roll Number, (ii) Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the exam centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
At the Exam Centre
- Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
- Print out of Call Letter (which has to be downloaded by the candidate using the registration number and password obtained at the time of registration of online application)
Choice of Center for Exam
- Online Exam for Recruitment of clerks will be conducted in centres at following location
- Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarkhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee, Distt. Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)
- Delhi (NCR) – Noida Greater Noida, Ghaziabad
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Nainital Bank Clerks Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online from June 29th, 2019 to July 31st, 2019 (inclusive of both days) through link http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/recruitment.aspx appearing under recruitment page in the Bank’s website (www.nainitalbank.co.in) after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Important Points to be noted before Registration:
Candidates should Scan their:
- Photograph (4.5 Cm x 3.5 cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below)
- Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the advertisement
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS WILL NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/her right thumb for applying)
Payment of Fees
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) including GST.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
Nainital Bank Clerks Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 29th June 2019
- Closing date of registration of online application: 31st July 2019
- Last date for paying Application Fee (Online): 31st July 2019
- Last date for editing application details: 31st July 2019
- Last date for printing your application: 06th August 2019
- Tentative date of Online Examination: 25th August 2019