NABARD Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply online for 91 Development Assistant Posts
NABARD Recruitment 2019 for 91 Development Assistant – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) issued NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification for the recruitment of 91 Development Assistant vacancies for NABARD on Direct Recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online through website from 14th September 2019 to 02nd October 2019
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Details
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Development Assistant – 82 Posts
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 09 Posts
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) job opportunities.
- Development Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates)
- Development Assistant (Hindi): Graduate Degree in Hindi/English Subjects form recognized University
- To apply National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development job, the candidates required to attain following age limit
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 35 years
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit
- Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe – By 5 years, i.e. up to 40 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – By 3 years, i.e. up to 38 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) – By 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex – Servicemen – To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years
- Widows/divorced women judicially separated who are not re-married – By 10 years
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The selection process will be based on two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main Exam
Phase-I Preliminary Exam
- The paper consists of 100 questions of maximum 80 marks all the questions are objective type. The duration of the exam will be given 60 minutes. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi and English
- Test of English Language – 40 Questions & 40 Marks (English Medium)
- Test of Numerical Ability – 30 Questions & 30 Marks (English/Hindi Medium)
- Test of Reasoning – 30 Questions & 30 Marks (English/Hindi Medium)
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer
Phase-II Main Exam
- The paper consists of 200 questions all the questions are objective types. The duration of the exam will be given for 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English
- Test of Reasoning – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking) – 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Computer Knowledge – 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- Test of English Language (Descriptive) – 40 Questions & 40 Marks
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 450/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 50/-
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) 91 Development Assistant Job salary details has been given below.
- Pay Scale – Rs.32000/- (Per Month)
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
- Eligible candidates can apply online through www.nabard.org. Online applications begin from 14th September 2019. The last date of submission of online applications is 02nd October 2019
Instructions to Apply
- Log on to NABARD careers page at the official website www.nabard.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NABARD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submission
- Take a print out of NABARD Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02nd October 2019