MRPL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Executive (HR) in A Grade Management Cadre Post through UGC NET DEC 2018 Score
MRPL Executive (HR) Recruitment 2019 – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is looking for bright, energetic, aspirant and dedicated youths (Indian Nationals only) for recruitment of Executive (HR) Management in ‘A’ grade Cadre through University Grant Commission – National Eligibility Test (NET) DEC-2018 Score.
The details of eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
About the MRPL
- Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC; India’s top energy company is operating a 15 Million Metric Ton state-of –the art Refinery located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State.
- The selection process consists of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the aforesaid selection process will be based on UGC-NET-Dec 2018 score.
MRPL Executive (HR) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Designation and Grade: Executive (HR) – A Grade
- No. of Posts: 05 Vacancies
- UGC NET- Subject & Code: Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Subject Code – 55)
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs, Defence
Scale of Pay Probation & Emoluments
- Candidates selected shall be placed on probation as per Company Rules in A grade in the scale of pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000
- In addition, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA/Township Accommodation, Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances/benefits as per Company Rules will be admissible
Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Executive (HR) Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification & Other Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate shall possess valid UGC-NET Score card, Dec 2018 score in the UGC-NET, subject (code-55) mentioned above.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations (essential qualifications specified at above Table-1)
- Candidates applying against Unreserved posts, & posts reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination (essential qualifications specified at above Table-1). Candidates applying against posts reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination.
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution / Concerned Statutory
- Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education
- Minimum aggregate percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University
- Aggregate percentage of marks shall not be rounded off (for example 59.99 % not be rounded off as 60 %)
- In case CGPA/OGPA/Grade is awarded by university, the equivalent percentage shall be derived based on the formula provided by the University for converting the grade to percentage. If no formula is prescribed by the University, the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the CGPA/OGPA/Grade by a factor of 10 subject to the condition that the candidate has to submit documentary proof that the University does not have any formula for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/Grade to percentage
- PWD Category will get relaxation in percentage of marks for posts reserved for Persons with Disability.
- Upper Age UR SC ST Limit: 28 years for UR category (Refer clause IV (c), IV(d) IV(e), IV(f) and IV(g)
- Age relaxation for candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category having minimum 40% disability
- For regular employees of MRPL, maximum upper age limit is 45 years.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Selection Process for MRPL Executive (HR) Recruitment 2019
- For the above posts the selection methodology will comprise of UGC NET-Dec 2018 Score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained by them in the UGC NET- Dec 2018 exam. Score from UGC NET-July 2018, UGC NET-2017 or from any previous UGC NET exam is not valid. The marks obtained in the UGC NET Dec 2018 will be taken into consideration for shortlisting the candidates
- The candidates will be called for further selection process in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e. 1 Post: 5 candidates, as per the reservation of posts)
- In case multiple candidates are having same UGC-NET marks score, then the candidate who has got higher marks in the Base qualification mentioned at Table-1 above will be considered for further selection process.
- Further Selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- There will not be any separate cutoff/ qualifying marks for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Final merit list of candidates shall be prepared based on total sum of weightage of UGC-NET Dec 2018 score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview Marks
- 85% weightage shall be given to UGC-NET Dec 2018 score and 5 marks will be given for Group Discussion and 10 marks for Personal Interview.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC (including non-creamy layer)/ EWS category have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 100/-. Bank charges/Taxes, if any, has to be borne by the candidates. SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/categories and regular employees of MRPL are exempted from payment of Application fee.
- The application fee has to be paid through any one of the following modes of payment:
- SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards (The additional bank charges/taxes for all such transactions is to be borne by the candidates in addition to the Application Fee of Rs. 100/-)
- The last date for making the Payment of Application Fee through this mode is 04th July 2019
MRPL Executive (HR) Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Filling up of Application Form is in two parts viz:
- A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “Human Resource Careers” page of www.mrpl.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment through UGC-NET Dec 2018 Score: Advt.No.76/2019”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before filling the application online, candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised qualification specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement- Advt.No.76/2019”
- If the candidate is fulfilling the advertised qualification specifications, then he/she can click the link “Apply Online- Advt.No.76/2019” and fill the details in the respective fields
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories (OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD/EWS) has to scan and upload the relevant Certificate issued by the prescribed authority. In case of failure of uploading the relevant certificate/document, the candidature will not be accepted
- The prescribed format of OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD/EWS certificate is available at ““Human Resource Careers”” page of www.mrpl.co.in
MRPL Executive (HR) Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of commencement of online application 05th June 2019 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
- Date of closing of online application 04th July 2019 till 18.00 Hrs (IST)
- Availability of call letter for Group Discussion and Personal Interview 21 days prior to date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview Will be announced on MRPL website