> State Government
> MPSC Civil Engineering Services Main Exam 2018 Dates, Eligibility & More
MPSC Civil Engineering Services Main Exam 2018 Dates, Eligibility & More
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Maharashtra Civil Engineering Services Main Exam (MPSC civil engineering 2018 exam). Online Applications are invited by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) from 12th October 2018 to 26th October 2018 11:59 PM for 150 vacancies.
MPSC Civil Engineering Services 2018 Exam Details – Dates, Eligibility, etc.
Other details of MPSC Recruitment 2018 Jobs like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details
a)Water Resources Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Group – A)
- Assistant Engineer (Group – A) – 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Group – B) – 65 Posts
b) Public Works Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Group – A) – 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Group – A) – 16 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Group – B) (Class – 2) – 35 Posts
- Total No. of Posts: 150 Vacancies
MPSC Civil Engineering 2018 Educational Qualification [ Maharashtra Civil Engineering Services Main Exam ]
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent; or BE/B Tech (Civil and Water Management/ Civil and Environmental/ Structural/ Construction Engineering / Technology) with Knowledge of Marathi language
Age Criteria for MPSC Civil Engineering 2018 Exam (Maharashtra Civil Engineering Recruitment)
- Candidates must be 19 – 38 years as on 01st January 2018. (05 years relaxation for all reserved category)
- The selection will be on the basis of Online Examination.
Pay Scale for
- Group A: Rs.15,600-39,100 (Rs.5,400 GP)
- Group B: Rs.9,300-34,800 (GP Rs.4,400)
Application Form (MPSc Recruitment 2018)
- Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC’s website (https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx) from 12th October 2018 to 26th October 2018 11:59 PM
MPSC Civil Engineering 2018 Exam Registration – How to Apply?
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature. Candidates log on to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Click on “New User Registration”, if you are a new user. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form. Take a print out of Online application for future use.
- For more details, please download the Advertisement Notification – Click Here
Important Dates for MPSC (Maharashtra) Civil Engineering 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12th October 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 26th October 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee through SBI Challan: 29th October 2018
- Date of Examination: 25th November 2018