Madras Fertilizers Limited (MFL) Recruitment 2019
MFL Recruitment 2019 – Madras Fertilizers Limited invites online applications from qualified candidates. It is going to recruit 93 candidates for Graduate Engineering Trainees / Management Trainees, Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT)/ Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT) & Administrative Personnel Posts
Applicants who are searching for Engineering jobs in Central govt can make the online registration from 25th September 2019 to 16th October 2019
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
Details of MFL Chennai Recruitment
- Madras Fertilizers Limited, (MFL), a leading Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing & Marketing of Chemical Fertilizers, Bio Fertilizers, Agrochemicals & Organic Manures is looking for energetic and result-oriented talented persons for the following posts:
- Organization Name: Madras Fertilizers Limited
- Job Name: GET/ MT, TAT/ LAT & Administrative Personnel
- Job Type: Central Govt.
- Job Location: Across India
- Total Vacancy: 93 Posts
- Graduate Engineering Trainees / Management Trainees – 31 Posts
- Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT)/ Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT) – 48 Posts
- Administrative Personnel – 14 Posts
MFL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 25th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16th October 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Applicants should hold B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree from recognized University.
- GET /MT: Age limit should be 28 years.
- TAT / LAT/ Administrative Personnel: Age limit should be 25 years.
Relaxation of Age
- SC /ST: Upper age relaxable by 5 years
- OBC Candidates: Upper age relaxable by 3 years
- Additional relaxation of 5 years will be given for physically disabled persons (i.e. upto 10 years for PWDs belonging to SC/ST category and 8 years for PWDs belonging to OBC category)
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
MFL Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on online test & interview (only for GET/ MT posts)
- GET/MT: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for online test. Shortlisted candidates based on their performance in the online test will be called for an interview and selection will be done in the order of merit.
- TAT / LAT/ Administrative Personnel: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the online test in the order of merit.
- The question paper would be in two parts, Discipline related part and Aptitude part, Medium of test will be English. Duration of test will be two hours. The total number of questions will be 120 out of which 60 questions from relevant discipline and 60 questions (common for all disciplines) from General English, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning & General Awareness
- The questions shall carry one (1) mark for each correct answer and minus one third (minus 1/3) mark for each wrong answer.
- Stipend for
- GET / MT: Rs 30,000/- per month
- On successful completion of one year training, they will be placed in E1
- TAT / LAT /: Rs 20,000/- per month during first year & Accountant: Rs 25000/- per month during second year of training
- On successful completion of two years training, they will be placed in Gr IV.
- Jr. Asst. Comm. & MM/Jr.Mktg. Asst ,/Jr. Personnel Asst – Rs 18000/- per month during first year & Rs 20,000/- per month during second year
- On successful completion of two years training, they will be placed in Gr IIIB
On absorption of one / two years, following will be the pay scale:
- Pay Scale (Pre-revised) – Gr III B: Rs 9270 – 3% – (30)
- GR IV: Rs 9830 – 3% – (30) – E1: Rs 16400 – 40500
Place of Posting
- During the Training / Probation period and /or after absorption, the candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India as per the Company’s requirement. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/functions/assignments as per the business requirements of the Company including shift operations.
Pre-Employment Medical Test
- Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per MFL Pre-Employment Medical Exam / Medical standards. The candidature of candidates will be provisional till appointment.
- GET/MT: Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates
- TAT/LAT/Administrative Personnel: Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC candidates
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ EXSM aspirants
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation
MFL Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Application should be submitted in ‘on-line’ mode only. Applications received by other means will not be considered. Candidates can apply for only one post. The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID.
- Educational Qualification acquired through Part-Time / Correspondence/ Distance Learning / Online /part time mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- Eligible candidates may apply online from Sep 25, 2019 onwards to Oct 16, 2019 (17.00 hrs) through the link available on www.madrasfert.co.in. Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted
- Application processing fees of Rs.300/- for TAT/LAT/Administrative Personnel and other administration posts Rs 500/- for GET/MT, to be paid through online (General / OBC candidates) and for modalities of payment, please visit MFL website. No application Processing fee for SC/ST / PHP& Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Candidates are advised to keep the details and password of their email id fully confidential and do not disclose the same. MFL shall not be responsible for any consequences arising out of candidates disclosing their email id related details to any other person