MDL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 80 Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Posts
MDL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Post – Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL Recruitment), formerly called Mazagon Dock Limited, is India’s prive shipyard. MDL Recruitment or Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited has announced job notification for the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentices. Total vacancies are 80 and the last date to apply is 10th February 2019.
Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details can be check on the page given below.
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s main Ship building Firm with ISO 9001:2008 accreditations. It’s a profit-making Central Government Miniratna Category 1 PSU companies below the Ministry of Defence, Division of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the constructing of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy.
Also See: Fresher Jobs 2019
MDL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Name of the Posts: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Mumbai
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice Posts
- Total 80 Graduate
- Diploma (Chemical/Computer Engineering/Civil/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication/Mechanical/Production Engineering) Apprentice Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 01
- Computer Engineering – 02
- Civil Engineering – 03
- Electrical Engineering – 15
- Electronics & Telecomm – 05
- Mechanical Engineering – 42
- Production Engineering – 05
- Total – 73
- Chemical Engineering – 00
- Computer Engineering – 00
- Civil Engineering – 00
- Electrical Engineering – 02
- Electronics & Telecomm – 00
- Mechanical Engineering – 05
- Production Engineering – 00
- Total – 07
Eligibility Criteria for MDL Recruitment 2019
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in the relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline or; A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by University in relevant discipline or; A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Govt. as equivalent to above.
- Those candidates having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should submit Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
Age & Nationality
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules & Only Indian nationals need apply
- Government of India Directives on reservation applicable for Scheduled Cast (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Class (OBC) / Persons with Disabilities (PwD) will be strictly followed.
Minimum Physical Standards
- As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any
Duration of Training
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines
- No travel expenses are admissible during apprenticeship training period & while reporting for document verification etc., if called.
Also See: Government Jobs in India
MDL Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment / registration as apprentices https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.i/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunewlregistermenunew.action Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
- After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL (ID No./Registration Number of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in NATS Portal is WMHMCS000044)
- Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in MDL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement
- In case of any issues / queries related to NATS portal, you may please contract Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) (Western Region), Mumbai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT.
- NO Application Fees. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, MDL shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
MDL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 01st February 2019
- Application Submission Last Date: 10th February 2019