MAHATRANSCO Recruitment for Assistant Engineers through GATE 2019
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment through GATE 2019 – Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (MAHATRANSCO) has published notification about Recruitment through GATE 2019 exam.
The MSETCL/Mahatransco has decided to recruit entry level engineers namely Assistant Engineers in Electrical and Civil Disciplines by using score of Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE).
Notification about MAHATRANSCO Recruitment through GATE 2019 Exam
- The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) is the State Transmission Utility of Maharashtra and one of the largest transmission utilities in India. MSETCL has turnover of Rs.3968.35/- cores for the year 2017-18
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineers
Post Disciplines: Civil, Electrical
Eligibility Criteria for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2018
- Engineering graduate B.E. / B.Tech in Civil / Electrical discipline from a recognized university / institute
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in GATE 2019 and Personal Interview and its weightage shall be 80% and 20% for GATE Marks and Personal Interview Respectively.
- Interested candidates are requested to appear for GATE 2019 exam
- Eligible Fresh Engineering graduates are first required to apply GATE-2019 examination online on or before 1st October 2018. The details of vacancies, dates of opening and closing of online registration of applications for MSETCL will be announced separately on MAHATRANSCO company’s official website
- For GATE 2019 schedule, the candidate is requested to see GATE Notification published in newspaper or visit http://gate.iitm.ac.in for information brochure and father updates of GATE 2019
- The details of vacancies, date of opening and closing of online registration of applications for MSETCL will be announced separately on Company’s website www.mahatransco.in under menu “Career and Job Opening”
Important Dates for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2018
- Eligible Fresh Engineering graduates are first required to apply GATE-2019 Exam Online on or before 01st October 2018