LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 – LIC HFL published an official notification for Recruitment of Management Trainee and Assistant Manager for 05 Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment includes number of posts, educational qualification, and other important about this recruitment.
Total Number of Posts: 05 Vacancies
Positions announced for LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2018 (LIC HFL Recruitment)
a) Management Trainee Vacancy at LIC HFL Recruitment
- Cadre: Management Trainee, Designation: Management Trainee
- The candidates with satisfactory performance will be absorbed as Assistant Managers on completion of 1 year.
b) Assistant Manager
- Cadre: Assistant Manager, Designation: Assistant Manager
- Number of Positions:
- Management Trainee: 03 Posts
- Network Engineer (Assistant Manager): 01 Post
- Web Developer (Assistant Manager): 01 Post
Job Location: Mumbai
Pay Scale (CTC)
- Management Trainee: 25,000 per month
- Assistant Manager: 8 to 11 lakhs per year
- Applications received on or before 5th November 2018 will only be considered.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2018): Full time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Correspondence, part-time and distance learning degrees will not be considered.
- Age (as on 01.10.2018): 24 to 28 years
- Work experience (as on 01.10.2018): Minimum 1 year in the related field would be preferred
LIC HFL Assistant Manager Job Profile
- Educational Qualification (as on 01.10.2018): Full time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Correspondence, part-time and distance learning degrees will not be considered. Persons applying for Network engineer must have relevant degree/qualifications
- Age (as on 01.10.2018): 25 to 30 years
- Work Experience (as on 01.10.2018): Minimum 3 years in the related field with a reputed organization
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institute/Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.10.2018.
- Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 01.10.2018 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility exam will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/Institute. In case the result of a particular exam is posted on the website of the University/Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Calculation of Percentage
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
Selection Process for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
- All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo the Online Technical Skill Test at the selected location. The location has to be selected by the candidate while submitting the application form. The Online Technical Skill Test will be of 50 Marks.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Technical Skill Test will be called for Interview in Mumbai. The Interview will be of 50 Marks.
- The weightage of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview is 50% each. Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for first year
Application Process for LIC HFL Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates should submit the resume on our website www.lichousing.com (Careers: Submit Resume) along with the duly filled application form.
- The applicants who have not filled the form or the form is incomplete will not be considered for the selection process. The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly.
Important Dates for LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2018
End of Online Registration and Payment of Fees: 05th November 2018